Chapter 22

Alex let out a tiring sigh as she landed on her bed, it had been a long 24 hours; Noah was recovering well, thanks to finding the cause of all his issues.

Alex heard small knock on her door, she sat up and seen Allison on the other end. 

"you okay?" Allison asked

"Yeah" Alex nodded, yawning after.

Allison took a seat beside Alex, she looked at her with eyes of worry "are you sure, a lot has happened?"

"I'm fine Ally. Really, I'm just tired" Alex reassured 

"Okay, if you insist"

"I can't believe how much of an ass Theo turned out to be though" Alex shook her head, which she was trying to wrap around it all.

She nodded "yeah didn't see that one coming"

"I can't believe he tried to make me chose"Alex said still in disbelief

"Do you not feel bad?" Allison asked back, her brow raised

"What?" Alex asked

"For not choosing me?" She asked, her tone level.

Alex's brows furrowed "What do you mean?"

Allison stared coldly "you. Didn't. Choose. Me, "Why?"

"I-

"Why!" Allison's yelled
"First I die because of you and then you can't even chose me!"

Alex stood up from her bed, slowly walking backwards.

"you always save yourself, You're the worst sister ever" she spat

Alex's eyes opened and she let out a small breath. She sat up In her bed "I'm the worst sister ever" she whispered to herself

...

Alex walked into Noah's room with a tray of coffee in her hands. Assuming stiles hadn't left his side all night.

Upon entering the room, she caught the sheriff trying to leave. Alex glanced over at stiles who was still sound asleep

"You busting out of this place?" Alex raised a brow, she sat the coffee down.

"Uh.." Noah paused, trying to find a plausible excuse.

"If you tell me where I'll take you" Alex offered

"The morgue. You don't have to come with me" He added quickly,

"Yes I do" she nodded  "Or your son will freak out. Now come on"

Alex held onto his arm, leaving the room quietly. Although it took a lot more than a squeaky door to wake stiles stilinski.

"Sometimes I wonder how my idiotic son managed to find someone like you"

Alex smiled "because he's not always idiotic" she joked.

They walked into the elevator, Alex clicked the button and the doors closed with a ding.

"You didn't have to come see me"

"You shouldn't be doing too much, at least this way I can help you"

The elevator doors opened, they walked out and found the morgue. It wasn't hard to find, both had been on more than one occasion.

Alex didn't question why he chose here of all place, she just followed his lead.

Noah lead her to a freezer, on the tag read Donovan's name. It slowly made sense to her.