Introduction

First of all, this is my first time writing a non-human fiction. So please bear with me till the end.

(THE VIDEO ABOVE IS THE TRAILER)

Here are the ranks in the wolf heirarchy that will surely be mentioned:

Alpha - is the one who leads the pack. The bigger its size, and the purer its color if it's black, indicates that it's an alpha. An alpha is born an alpha; you have to be born an alpha to rule.

Luna - is basically the mate of the alpha. They'd have equal rights from leading the pack. But this title is only applicable if the alpha's mate is a girl. If it's a boy, hence it will be called alpha as well.

Beta - the second in command. They often take place when the alpha is not around.

Gamma - third in command. Many novels doesn't explain clearly the gamma's role so I ain't sure also, but let's put it as the pack's warriors.

Omega - wolf bloods that can't shift. Still they are wolf bloods but once their 13th birthday comes and did not shifted, they'll be announced as an omega and will be assigned to a higher ranking family and serve them for life.

Rogues - pack members that are either kicked out from a certain pack; or left the pack at their own will.

Theories in the wolf world aren't always the same but for this story, I will stick to this overview to avoid confusion.

Another thing, Ni-ki will be older than Sunoo here. Nothing, I just like Ni-ki being older. I will not reveal their character status yet. I want you to read and find out yourselves so I won't ruin the surprises.

I'll only reveal their age for now:

Heeseung - 22 years old
Jake - 21 years old
Jay - 21 years old
Sunghoon - 21 years old
Jungwon - 19 years old
Ni-ki - 20 years old
Sunoo - 17 years old (in the first part)

Technically, Sunoo will be the youngest.

***

"He's the son of the moon goddess. And yes, he's my mate."

"If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm sure it'll be a blockbuster."

***

All rights reserved © 2021