08

NI-KI's POV

After all the things I discovered today, I can't process everything in my brain. I think I need more time to deal with the whole thing. So me and my mate decided to head back to Red Salvia Lands. I told Sunoo that I still have something to do. I need to clean a little in my masters' house but I didn't told Sunoo where I was going. When he found out that I was getting beaten by Beta Junhyuk, I doubt that he'll let me go back to the Beta's house. So I just leave him at my house while I clean.

We are now heading to my house. Its safer not to wander around as for Sunoo, for sure, is now being searched by the pack warriors.

I let him do whatever he wants in the house and said that I'll be back within an hour or two.

Just as I was about to enter my master's house, I overheard the conversation of  two gammas passing by. They said that everyone on the pack house was panicking because Beta Junhyuk came back without telling and reported the Alpha that the heir is missing.

Wait, it's only been 3 days. I thought he'll be gone for a week? I quickly got to do the chores and make master's lunch as fast as I could. Just then, I remembered my mate. If Beta Junhyuk reported already to the Alpha that Sunoo is missing, he would go home right away to find him, right? I widen my eyes.

I put away the cleaning materials and ran to my house. To my surprise, I saw Sunoo infront of the house hugging a guy. I quickly grabbed Sunoo's arm and pull him closer to me. My eyes glow red. I feel Cheolsoo rages wanting to go out of the surface.

SUNOO's POV

Just when Ni-ki left me at his house, my eyes flashed gold. Jungwon is mind-linking me.

[Sunoo! Where are you?!] He said through the link.

[Jungwon, I'm okay. I'm just here at the town.] I answered back. Jeez why is everyone panicking?

[Text me your location, I need to see you.] He said and I sigh. Jungwon will always be Jungwon. I opened my phone and it blasted notifications from my mom the other day. I quickly sent Jungwon my location. He better not be dragging me back or else.

Few moments after, he came as I went outside the house. I didn't bother covering my face. It's about time he see how ethereal I look. Kidding. He's standing near the gates not realizing that I am just behind him. He finally look behind, I'm guessing he smelled my scent. Without hesitation, he engulfed me in a warm embrace.

"You're crazy! Why did you left like that! You didn't even wear your mask! Did somebody saw your face?! Oh my gosh you bugged the shit out of me! Don't do that again!" Jungwon shouts RIGHT BEHIND MY EAR! My goodness I think my eardrum just broke.

"You don't have to shout when you're literally hugging me, Jungwon oh my goodness my ear hurts." I said as I rubbed my ear.

Then right before I was about to broke the hug, somebody just grabbed my arm. I look who that was and it was Ni-ki, pulling me closer to him. Oh my goodness, my possessive mate.

I looked back at Jungwon and I say he's shocked too. Then Ni-ki's eyes started to glow red. Oh no. I held his nape closing the gap of us as he snaked his hands to my waist. I rubbed his back, calming him.

"It's okay, Ni-ki. He's Jungwon, the one that I was talking about." I said and he finally calms.

"I'm sorry for my attitude, I didn't know." Ni-ki apologizes to Jungwon as we broke the hug. But on the other hand, Jungwon still looks clueless.

"Jungwon, this is Ni-ki...my mate." I said and I feel the heat creeping through my cheeks when Ni-ki held my hand and intertwined our fingers. Jungwon gasps as he widen his eyes. Gosh he is always this exaggerated. When he finally sinked in the information, he started talking.

"I'm Jungwon..Alpha Sunoo's friend. Sorry I was just shocked. This little pup is younger than me but he found his mate earlier." He teases.

"Hey! You talk like you're my older brother. You're just a year older now! Remember I just turned 18!" I retorted as we both laugh.

"So why do you need to see me, my favourite friend?" I added as I coo him.

"I'm your only friend duuhh. Anyway, your father is coming home today. As in right now. Please Sunoo you need to come home if you don't want the whole pack house to collapse because of Alpha Sundeuk's anger because you went missing." Jungwon's face becames serious and anyone can tell that he's not joking.

Did I heard the maids wrong? I'm pretty sure they said he'll be gone for a week. Has it been a week? I mentally counted the days I've been out.

"But it's only been 3 days. I thought he'll be gone for a week?"

"I overheard some gammas earlier that Beta Junhyuk came back to the pack house without telling and he reported to the Alpha that you went missing. When I realized that there is a high possibility that the Alpha will also come home today, I rushed my way here." Ni-ki said and I can feel the sadness in his tone. He smiled but it didn't reached his eyes.

"I understand if you need to go back. Your parents are looking for you." Ni-ki added. I feel like crying.

"But I don't want to leave you, Ni-ki!" Then I broke out. I can't stop my tears anymore, its getting too heavy.

"Do it for me please? Maybe after the coronation we can find a way to meet? That day they'll introduce you to the pack, right?" He pleaded. Okay I'll do this for Ni-ki. I probably can convince my dad to call off the wedding now that I found my mate. And I can also ask my parents to help Ni-ki getting back his own pack.

"I'll go." I nodded at Jungwon with courageous eyes. Everything, I'd do everything for Ni-ki.

I hugged Ni-ki once again. We broke the hug and stared on each other's eyes. He cupped my face and I slowly feel him closing the gap. In a few moments, I felt his soft lips on top of mine. There it is again. That exploding feeling of glistening sparks that felt like fireworks between us once again made it's existence known. That ticklish feeling I've felt when he first held me that made me stay by his side. I closed my eyes and responded to the kiss. It weirdly makes my knees weaken but I gain strength from it at the same time. I wrapped my arms on to his nape making it deeper as his hands went down to my waist. Despite wanting it to last a little more longer, we parted when we felt the need of air. We smiled at the thought that we shared to each other our very first kiss. He managed to keep his forehead on mine as we gasp for air.

"Alright lovebirds, time is running." I heard Jungwon said. We completely forgot that he was here. I blushed when I realized that he literally saw me give my first kiss to my mate.

Ni-ki pecked my lips once more before we let go of each other.

"I'll be back, Ni-ki. Wait for me, okay?" I said and he nodded before Jungwon and I started running to the pack house.

"You flirt. Where did you learn that?" Jungwon teases as we both laugh while running.

|to be continued|