19

JUNGWON's POV

Its been a while since Sunoo went to the restroom. What's taking him so long? I lost my patience after 15 minutes of waiting and decided to follow him to the restroom.

As I opened the door, I saw a syringe lying on the floor.

"Sunoo?" I called for him. I opened the cubicles but all were empty. I picked up the syringe on the floor and I smelled it.

"Wolfsbane!" I gasped and my heart started pounding fast.

I rushed my way outside and roamed my eyes. I tried to focus distinguishing Sunoo's scent but there were so many people in here, so its hard to tell.

[Jungwon! What's happening there?! I felt something strange! Is Sunoo okay?! He's not answering me!] Ni-ki linked me.

[I can't find him!] I responded.

[I'm already half way there! Meet me at the entrance!]

So I dashed to the entrance. Few minutes, Ni-ki came.

"What happened?!" He shouted.

"He said he's just going to the restroom but after 15 minutes he hasn't come back so I followed there and I saw a syringe on the floor! I smelled it and it's wolfsbane! Now I can't track his scent with all the people!" I answered. I'm in the verge of crying. If something happens to my bestfriend, I'll blame myself for life.

NI-KI's POV

I was having breakfast then I suddenly had trouble breathing. I also felt something stinging on my shoulder but when I looked at it, there was nothing. I panicked when I thought of Sunoo. I can feel his pain and so he is with mine. My heartbeat started to race. I rushed my way to the mall.

[Pie? Pie, are you okay? Pie?!] I tried linking Sunoo but he's not answering. So I linked Jungwon instead.

[Jungwon! What's happening there?! I felt something strange! Is Sunoo okay?! He's not answering me!] I said while driving.

[I can't find him!] Jungwon linked back and I lost it. Mixed emotions are rushing out of me. I'm not mad at Jungwon tho. I'm mad at myself.

[I'm already half way there! Meet me at the entrance!] I replied and drove faster.

I finally arrived and just parked the car anyhow, not minding its position. I saw Jungwon on the entrance.

"What happened?!" My voice kinda raised too loud.

"He said he's just going to the restroom but after 15 minutes he hasn't come back so I followed there and I saw a syringe on the floor! I smelled it and it's wolfsbane! Now I can't track his scent with all the people!" Jungwon answered with worry in his eyes.

Since I'm his mate, his scent is stronger for me to track so I focused and calm myself. Following his scent trails led us to the basement parking lot. Since there were not much people here, that's when we sensed rogues.

"Rogues! Ni-ki! My bestfriend!" Jungwon cried in panic.

We dashed our way back to my car and followed the scent. My eyes glow red, that's when we saw a black SUV.

"Ni-ki! He's in there!" Jungwon pointed at the SUV. I drove faster, trying to catch up. But they seem to sense us making them change lanes.

Since we're in the city, I'm already at the speed limit. And it's not safe to shift lanes just like that. So I stayed in the same lane, and let Jungwon tell me where to turn. We're getting further from our territory and this is not good though we're heading straight near Hollow Wood Pack's territory.