23

Yours

True to his words, he kissed me non stop that ended us in bed. I felt tired because we did it twice. Nagising nalang ako na tshirt nya ang suot ko, just his tshirt alone, wala akong suot na panty. Mabuti nalang hindi na nya ako ginising ng umaga because of being horny again.

I can feel his calm breathing on my neck. His arms are tightly wrapped around my body. I shifted on my weight and stared at his sleeping face.

"Natutulog na nga lang ang gwapo pa din." I murmured.

I traced his perfect pointed noise down to his kissable lips. I caress his prominent jaw and felt his growing stubbles. I also pinched his thick brows. Why everything about him screams of perfection? God really took his time creating this man with so many qualities that are beyond inhumane.

"Ikaw na talaga ang pinagpala." I added.

And then I saw him smirked.

"Am I really that good looking?" His husky voice assaulted my sense of hearing.

"Gising ka na pala. Feeling mo gwapong gwapo ako sayo, twerp?"

He chuckled sexily. Mas lalo pa nyang sinubsob ang mukha nya sa leeg ko. Kikiligin na sana ako pero nararamdaman ko sa hita ko ang matigas na bagay na tumutusok dito. His morning arousal. Hindi pa ba ako sanay? We stayed in bed just to cuddle.

Days passed smoothly for me or is it just the way I think it is.

I decided to visit Mom to give her the ticket for my Graduation and also for Manang Lylia. I really wanted her to attend my graduation because one thing about myself that I'm really proud of, is that I was able to pull myself together with my studies and landed as one of the DL's despite of my personal issues, hang ups and other circumstances.

Breakdowns and nightmares may also kicked me out but I tried my best to focus with my studies. It is really a hard battle for me because against all odds, I did everything to keep myself up despite of my attacks, breakdowns and challenges. And Ace helped me with those. It is really about him.

All of me now is because of him. He made me. He made the new version of myself.

Naabutan ko sya sa Garden while drinking her cup of tea. She looked classy in her Navy Blue dress.

Napatingin agad sya sakin ng makita akong papalapit.

"Hi Mom."

"Maze. What brought you here? Are you alone?" She asked.

"Ace is not with me. I just brought your tickets for my graduation if you're interested to come. If not I will totally understand it."

"I'll come. I'll attend the ceremony."

Nagtitigan kaming dalawa. She will find time, I guess.

"Ok. Then see you there."

"Can't you stay for a while. Let's talk. Please."

"I still have class. Bye Mom."

At tinalikuran ko na sya agad.

Magkasama kami ni Queen sa cafeteria to spend our breaks. We are eating Cheeseburgers and a frappe. Dala nya yung frappe namin. We just bought the cheeseburgers here in the pantry.

"May susuotin ka na para sa grad?" She asked.

"I have unused dresses, I think I don't need to buy new one." Sagot ko naman. "You?"

"I won't bother buying new one too."

Nasa ganon kaming paguusap ng may umupo sa tabi ko. I saw how Queen's eye widen and her lips parted. Agad akong napatingin kung sino ang tumabi sakin.