30

Stare

I wore a black pencil skirt, a black top paired with red blazer. I did my best to achieved this formal yet sophisticated look, I wore a red lipstick too and blow dried my hair. I paired my outfit with my black Louboutin shoes that Zeke gave to me as a birthday gift. I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume and I'm ready for the meeting with EE. I grabbed my YSL black sling bag to complete my corporate look.

I saw Harvey ascending from the stair to fetch me. I saw how he scanned my body from head to toe and gave me an approval look.

"You look gorgeous My Queen."

"You look hot with that suit."

He is wearing an Armani suit in navy blue that suits his muscular and toned body. He looked like a GQ Model that came out from a photo shoot.

"Is Dad with us?" I asked.

"Yeah, nauna na sya dun, mas excited pa yun satin kala mo hindi nakikipagmeeting."

"He's the former President that's why. Don't brag your name as the new CEO of Sandoval's Corp."

"Whatever Maze. Let's go."

We used his BMW I8. I mentally smirked because of his luxurious car. Yayamanin talaga si Harvey.

And finally we reached the grandiose building of Enriquez Empire. Power, wealth and riches were screaming from the exterior design of the building, there is no doubt that it is an Empire.

"Ready?" Tanong sakin ni Harvey pagkababa namin ng sasakyan.

"Always."

"That's my Queen." He plastered a wide grin.

Naabutan pa namin si Daddy Harley sa may lobby kasi hinihintay din nya kami. Agad ko syang niyakap, he looked great in his Gray Suit, nakikita ko na ang Old version ni Harvey sa kanya.

"Ready Hija?"

"Yes Dad! Let's do it."

Sabay-sabay kaming sumakay sa elevator at may humabol pang board member ng Sandoval Corp. We reached the 27th floor which reminds of some scenes from my not so distant past.

A lady guided us to where the board room was. The Board Members of EE were already on their seats as well as the President, Mr. Conrad Enriquez. I met his gaze and he even smiled at me. I smiled back at him as a sign of courtesy.

"Look's like the CEO is MIA again." Bulong sakin ni Harvey.

"The President is here, he would be enough."

Kaunting batian pa ang naganap sa pagitan ng mga Board Members at ni Dad at Mr. President of EE before they settled on their seats to discuss the plan about the joint project. And before the presentor start her presentation, the door opened and a man in his black suit made his entrance.

"Son, you're here." Pres. Enriquez welcomed him and showed him his seat.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He answered.

His cold and deep voice reverberated in the entire room and I was even stunned when I saw him entered the room. There goes my ex-lover looking so perfect in his black suit, he looked dashing and extremely good looking. He looked taller and his body is much bigger than the last time I saw him. Tumira yata sya sa gym, he looked so buffed. And his hair, hindi na sya nakatop knot but his hair is longer and it was tied in a low man bun style. His stubbles were evident on his jaw. He looked rugged yet hotter.

I gasped when I met his cold gaze. The way he stared at me send shivers to my entire body. He immediately averted his gaze and focused his attention on his father.