26

Fiance

It looks like Mt. Olympus opened its door and a God was thrown away when Ace emerged from the bathroom door wearing nothing but a white towel that was barely hanging on his waist. I bet he was kicked out because his features are so Godly and I couldn't agree more. I set my eyes on his wide chest down to his chiseled abdomen. I know for a fact how hard those muscles are. My throat went dry when I saw the bulge on his crotch area and I think it is half awake. I swallowed hard and then slowly looked away from that sight because I looked like I'm drooling over his body which is obviously true.

He is wiping his wet hair using another towel. He looked at me and he flashed a smile.

"You're awake."

"Hindi pa, tulog pa kaya ako." I rolled my eyes at him.

He smirked and walked directly to me like a ramp model flaunting his marvelous body. I swallowed harder and tried to remove the invisible lump in my throat.

He leaned on me and crashed his lips to mine. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko dahil sa ginawa nya at agad syang tinulak. Nakita ko agad ang pagkunot ng kanyang noo.

"Hindi pa ako naghihilamos at nagtotoothbrush!" I exclaimed. Kinuha ko ang kumot ang itinakip ko sa mukha ko. "Why did you kiss me twerp?!"

Hinila nya ang kumot at agad hinawakan ang mukha ko.

"I'll kiss you whenever I want to, kahit hindi ka pa nagtotoothbrush. Torrid pa gusto mo eh."

With that being said, he crashed his lips to mine and pushed his tongue inside my mouth that made my stomach churn. This man and his hot ways. He is so unbelievable.

He flashed a grin after he kissed me. He even licked his lips. I immediately rose from bed and ran my way to the bathroom. I'm fully aware how does my face looks like, it's crimson red. I heard his chuckles that made me even more embarrased.

"Baby, we're going to EE."

Napatingin ako sa kanya. We are having our breakfast now. He cooked Yang Chow rice, bacon, sunny side up eggs plus orange juice for me and coffee for him.

"Huh? We?"

He nodded. "I'll show you my workplace and yours too."

"W-what do you mean?" I stummered.

"I have the impression that you will work with me at EE."

He looked serious when he said that. He waited for my answer and reaction which I failed to deliver immediately.

"I-I haven't think about it yet. I don't have any plans on my mind yet."

Those words just came out of my mouth to provide him an answer. My mind went blank when I tried to think about my future endeavors and then suddenly a single thought flashed on my mind like a lightning amidst of a storm. I have plans of finally getting my treatment for my PTSD after my graduation. Yes, that was my plan, Zeke and I talked about this. I want to settle things first and that includes treating my trauma before I indulge myself to work. And that was my priority.

I was taken aback with that thought and intently set my gaze with Ace. He is staring at me intently too and watching my reaction.

Tumungo sya at bumalik sa pagkain. Nakatitig na sya ngayon sa pagkain nya sa kanyang plate. I can see how his thick brows deeply furrowed like he is thinking about something.

"Do you have plans of accepting that assholes offer?"

Bumalik ang tingin nya saken but this time, his gaze is intense as if he is fighting over some thought in his head. And by the looks of it, his jaw is clenching too and the creases on his forehead are more evident now. He is pissed. I know him so well now.