15

Jealous

Good thing about Tuesday and Thursday is that we have the same time of classes kaya sabay kami pumasok. I didn't use Max coz he insisted to use his car on our way to school and the fact that he will stay at my condo.

"I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cause you're my
You're my, my
My true love
My whole heart
Please don't throw that away"

Napatitig ako sa kanya nang sabayan nya sa pagkanta ang The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus sa kanta nilang Your Guardian Angel. His voice is good, it sounded so cold and husky yet music to my ears. He winked at me after. The nerve of this man.

"Don't know that you can sing well." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"I have lot's of talents under my sleeve." Aniya.

"Braggart."

He just smirked. He held my hand with his free hand.

He parked his car on his usual parking space. It came to my mind that this particular spot was like reserved to him already. And it so happen that I used to park Max beside him.

"See you at lunch." He kissed me on my cheek before bolting out.

I went directly at our classroom but Queen is not there yet. It's unusual because she always comes early. Diretso na ako sa upuan ko at hinintay nalang si Queen na dumating. At bago magstart ang first subject dumating naman sya.

Tinitigan ko si Queen because she looked pre occupied the entire time of the class.

"What's your problem Queen? You looked dettached from reality."

Tiningnan lang nya ako and then she let out a deep sigh.

"I'm leaving after graduation Maze. My parents plan."

"What? Pumayag ka?" I asked.

"As if I can do something about it. They already planned for it. They decided on their own without asking me. They already planned my own future without me knowing it." She stated, pain is visible in her voice and eyes.

"Queen, it's your life. You decide on your own future.  Don't let them take over your life. Don't let them control what you wanted to do."

"That's what I thought Maze. But who am I  to oppose their decisions, they are my parents after all. Their decisions are unbreakable, at the end of the day It's me who needs to obey."

"But Queen." I protested.

"Thank you Maze. I really love you as my best friend."

"I can't believe you Queen. How could you just accept that?"

"Oh well, I was born to live up with their expectations." She just shrugged her shoulders.

"What about Clayton? Did you tell him about that?"

"What about him?"

"Queen, as if I'm not aware that something is going on with you and Clayton. Now tell me, did you inform him about your plans?"

"What for, magkakahiwalay din naman kami. It will be useless if malaman pa nya. And besides it's nothing serious naman between us."

"But Queen, this is not so you."

"Shit happens Maze."

We stared at each other. Looks like her decision is final. She will obey her parents because she is a good daughter. Unlike me, I'm the total opposite of a good daughter. I'm rebellious with my Mom. And it's because of that person. The one who made my life miserable.