20

Insatiable

R.18

I remained seated while Ace is beside me. Aisha never left us too. She just made herself busy by munching some desserts and the wine.

"I'm ok now Ace. You should be with your Dad."

"I'm not leaving you here Baby."

"No, sumama ka sa Daddy mo. He will introduce you to some of his associates and I know it will be an advantage for you in the future."

Tinitigan lang nya ako bago nagpakawala ng malalim na hininga.

"Ok. I'll be back. Aisha stay here." And she just nodded in response.

He gave me a peck kiss and then he left. He went to his fathers direction. Kitang kita ko ang pagshake hands nya sa mga kausap ng Daddy nya.

Napatingin ako ng abutan ako ulit ng wine ni Aisha. Nginisian lang nya ako. Hinayaan ko nalang din sya na ienjoy ang party nila.

Napatingin ako sa table na nasa likuran ni Aisha and then I met Harvey's gaze. He lift his hand and wave it. I immediately looked away and ignored his gestures. Nagkaron ng cut ang labi nya dahil sa suntok ni Ace. And I couldn't blame him for doing such an action. He freaking touched me.

May dumaan ulit na Waiter na may dalang wine, kumuha ulit ako ng isa. I'm starting to feel the effect of the wine that I consumed. Hinanap ng mga mata ko si Ace, and there, he is with his father and they are talking to a family. My brows furrowed when he was introduced to a woman. A beautiful woman. I saw how their hands met. I swallowed hard and tried to remove the lump inside my throat and then averted my gaze from that unpleasing scene.

The Party went well. His father the CEO of Enriquez Empire made his speech that rendered everyone speechless. He's a great speaker, no wonder why people's attention were focused on him the entire time of his speech. And he proudly introduced Ace as the next CEO of E.E.

My throat went dry when Ace owned the stage and started talking. He just grabbed everyones attention fixated on him. As I keep on staring at him, his dominance is overflowing and I couldn't agree more that he will be worship by everyone someday. Parang gusto ko na syang ipagdamot sa buong mundo. Parang gusto ko sakin lamang sya. Gusto kong ipagsigawan na sakin lang ang lalakeng nakatayo sa harapan nilang lahat. For once in my life, I wanted to be selfish.

A round of applause brought my senses back. Madami pang kumausap kay Ace pagkababa nya ng stage at katabi na nya ang Mom nya na mukhang proud na proud, well she should be. Narinig ko nalang ang pagtunog ng malamyang musika kasabay ng pagtugtog ng piano at violin sa paligid. Napatingin ako sa paligid ng bahagyang dumilim ito. My old self started to panic but It went away when I felt his arms around my waist.

"May I have this dance Baby?"

His whisper radiated to my entire body giving me goose bumps. Ace and his effect on my body.

I was halted when I noticed how close his face from mine is, I needed to pull myself together not to grab his collar and smash my lips to him. Kanina pa ako nagtitimpi. I nodded in response and we walked on our way to the dance floor.

I tried to keep myself calm because everyone is watching us. Ginagawa nila kaming center of attraction dahil kay Ace. We danced in the beat of the music. He never fails to make my heart flutter, just the way he stares at me I felt like I'm the center of his universe.

And when he pulled me closer and snaked his arms around my waist. My whole body stiffined. I can feel the heat of his body and it's making my whole being insanely crazy. It must be the after effect of the wine I consumed. I feel like something is burning inside my body.