I just want to be happy.

- Eleanor's Point of View -

I slammed the door and started walking, fast, until I was almost running, running anywhere to get away from it all. I couldn't believe them, their supposed to be my friends, and they don't even support me? And James doesn't even trust me.

"Eleanor! Wait!" I heard a voice shout, I turned around to see James.

"I don't want to talk to you James." I shouted back, before turning around and carrying on walking "What's the point if you don't even trust me."

He shouted something back, but I chose not to listen and carried on walking until I could no longer see James, he must have given up. I found a park bench to sit on, and just began looking around and thinking about all that had happened. I knew my parents would kill me if they knew about James and I, I hope that Mollie wouldn't tell...she wouldn't...would she?

But the thing that was stuck inside my head was what Dougie had said. I don't understand why he'd say that, and did he even mean it? I was so confused, I didn't know what to do anymore.

"Hi..." I heard a voice, Danny.

"I'm guessing they sent you to look for me?" I sighed, but moved up slightly so Danny could sit down.

"No. I offered to come and find you, I knew that you wouldn't want to speak to any of the others."

"That's true...are they all still at home?"

"No." He said sitting down "I told the boys to go back to rehearsals, and Mollie's with Una."

"Fair enough." I started fiddling with my nails "Do you think I shouldn't be with James?"

"I think that if he makes you happy, then there's nothing wrong with it."

"He does make me happy.."

"There you go then." He smiled "No one else's opinion matters, it's your relationship, not theirs."

"Thanks Danny." I smiled, I've never felt so close to him ever. I was kind of glad this happened.

"And you know if someone admitted that they cared for you, a lot. What would you say?"

He raised his eyebrow "I'd say thanks....why?"

"It's nothing." I muttered

"Who's said that to you?"

"What?"

He laughed "Well the way you're asking me, I can tell that someone's admitted it to you. Now spill."

"Just someone. You wouldn't know them." I said quietly

"Oh right. Well, if you liked them then it wouldn't be so bad, but you're with James. Just tell them thanks and see if they're okay with just being friends."

"That's the thing, I thought we were just friends...but this has changed everything. Its just awkward now."

"It sounds to me like you care about this person too..."

"I don't!" I was offended that he thought this "I just don't want things to be awkward, that's all."

"Just tell them that you're happy with James and want to carry on the friendship. Simple."

"Thank you." I smiled

"Don't worry." He smiled back "Anyway, I'll walk you home if you want?"

"That'd be nice, thank you." I said getting up and following Danny back home.

I was worried that Mollie might be in, or even James, but either way, I'd just have to speak to them, and hopefully everything would be fine. I don't like arguments.