Cinema Date.

- A Week Later -

As the dinner had gone so well the other week, we decided to go along with Dougie's idea and go to the cinema. Dougie had text me earlier confirming the time, I was excited, but nervous, as Danny was going to be there.

"Are we ready to go?" Frankie asked

"Yup!" I replied, but Mollie was still getting ready

"Hey!" Mollie said, as Frankie unplugged her straightners

"Your hair looks fine. Let's go!"

Mollie grumbled a bit, but followed Frankie's orders and began to put her shoes on, we then made our way to her car.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mollie asked Frankie as we stepped into the car, I had the backseat, what a surprise.

"I need to." She replied "I just want to be friends with them, that's all."

Mollie gave a little smile and began to start the car up, she really didn't want to do this, and neither did I. Danny will most likely kick off, followed by Frankie getting really upset, which then makes us go back to the beginning.

"I wonder what we're watching." I said, breaking the silence

"Something action based, I bet." Frankie replied

"But Dougie likes chick flicks!" I laughed

Frankie spun around to face me "No he doesn't. He's never liked them..."

Well, she obviously doesn't know him as well as she thought! I didn't want to cause an argument, so I nodded and continued to look out of the window, feeling even more awkward.

"Why are there no clear parking spaces!?" Mollie grumbled, she kept driving around the same spot for at least 5 minutes.

"Just park there!" I said, pointing at a parking space

"But I don't want to be close to that van..." she moaned, she thought to herself for a few minutes, then finally gave in and chose the parking space.

"They're already here." Frankie said, checking her phone "Dougie's just text me."

Well, that's weird. I know they're civil, but I didn't think they'd want to rush into a friendship?

We made our way out of the car, and quickly rushed into the building, a few fans rushed over to the girls, and they nicely signed some paper and took photos with them, I decided to look what's on, as I looked alone waiting for them.

I stared at 'The Fault In Our Stars' poster, I really wanted to see this, but no one else probably will...maybe Dougie, but he probably doesn't want to ruin his 'badass' image.

"Boo!"

I felt someone touch me, I jumped around to find Dougie, absolutely wetting himself from making me jump.

"Real mature, Doug!" I said, shoving him a little, I looked over to find Danny watching us, but he wasn't alone, stood next to him was James. What was he doing here?

"Where are the girls?" Dougie asked, I quickly gazed out of staring at James to answer Dougie.

"Just signing things with a few fans. They'll be here soon."

"Good! James wanted to come along too, I think he felt alone."

"That's fine." I smiled, although I felt so awkward.

Dougie motioned for the guys to come over.

"Hi." Danny said, not even looking at me.

"Hello..." I replied