This is Jess.

- Eleanor's Point of View -

"Are you going to hurry up, Eleanor?" Mollie shouted from outside the bathroom.

Today was the first day that Mollie met her new midwife, Danny couldn't make it today, so guess who had to drive her? Me.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, I learnt to drive! James was sick of me bugging him for lifts all the time, so he payed for my driving lessons, and I passed with my first time, not bad at all.

"Just one minute!" I replied, tying my hair up

"We're going to be late!"

"It's half 10! We're not going to be late." The appointment wasn't until 11, but for some reason, Mollie liked to get there an hour before, just to make sure.

I opened the door to find Mollie pacing up and down the hallway "There, I'm finished now..."

"Took you long enough!" She murmured

"Do you want to walk?" I laughed

She stuck her tongue out then made her way out of the front door to my car, I could see that she was worried.

"Stop worrying!" I said, beginning to drive off

"I don't want to give a bad impression, that's all."

"You won't! Anyway, if she's anything like Natalie, you'll be fine."

Mollie nodded and then went silent for the rest of the car journey. We finally reached the hospital within 10 minutes, therefore, we were early for the appointment.

"See, I told you we wouldn't be late!" I said, pointing at the time on my phone.

Mollie pulled a face then stepped out the car, I bought a car parking ticket then joined Mollie walking up to the main entrance.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked

"Yeah, It's Mollie King."

"I'll let them know you're here, if you want to take a seat." She smiled, indicating the seats on the left.

We sat down and were silent for most of the time, until I heard a little girl whispering to her mum.

"That lady is from the Saturdays!" She smiled

I nudged Mollie and she laughed, that seemed to brighten up her day.

"Do you think I'll be a good mum?" Mollie asked

"Of course I do!" I replied "You treat Alfie like he's your son!"

Mollie laughed "That's true. I just don't want to disappoint anyone. Especially Danny."

"You won't." I smiled

"I'm just scared. Scared of being a mum, it's nothing like what I imagined, I'm not prepared..."

I turned to face her "This is your first baby, Mollie. Of course you're going to be scared! But you've got tons of support from everyone, and we'll all help you!"

"You're right." She smiled "She's going to be loved."

"Mollie King!" The receptionist shouted

"Come with me?"

"Of course." I replied, helping her get up and following her into the doctors room.

"Your midwife will see you shortly." The receptionist said, before leaving Mollie and I in the room.

"I don't like the thought of stretch marks." Mollie sighed

"That's what you're mostly worried about?"