I love you.

- Eleanor's Point of View -

- The Wedding Day -

Today was the biggest day of my life, my wedding day. I felt sick and excited, and full of nerves, what if I mess up? Or what if James changes his mind?

I should probably stop worrying so much.

"You should probably get ready soon!" Mum said, skipping around the room, I think she was more excited than I was.

"It's only half 9!" I laughed "I'll get ready later..."

Mum frowned, then carried on skipping round, she took Evie from her cot and started making funny faces, Evie wasn't that impressed.

"Don't scare her mum!" I laughed

"Just because you're getting married today doesn't mean I can't slap you!"

I stuck my tongue out.

- James' Point of View -

Today was the first day of the rest of my life. I was getting married! I'd only really ever dreamt about how my wedding would be, mostly because I never thought anyone would actually want to marry me.

I was currently in one of the hotel rooms, in the building of where we were getting married, Eleanor had booked another room out for her to get ready too.

"James!"

I turned around to see my mum and dad watching me, they both looked like they were going to cry, why do parents get so emotional at weddings?

"Hey" I smiled, I gave dad a hug

"You've made us so proud.." Mum began, I hated it when she did this. I gave a quick glance to my brother Chris as a signal for help.

"Leave him alone." Chris laughed "He'll probably end up crying!"

I laughed, nice one Chris. Could've made me sound more manly....

As I was unsure as to whether or not Matt was coming, I asked Chris to be my best man, I knew I could trust him, and he knew pretty much everything there was to know about me.

Mum and dad eventually left the room after they'd cried a little, leaving just Chris and I.

"So you think Matts definitely not coming?" Chris asked

"I don't know. I hope that he is, he's my best friend.."

He bit his lip.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.

"Could you get that?" I asked "I'm sick of answering it."

Chris nodded and followed my orders, he opened the door slightly and gasped a little.

"Come in..." He said, hesitantly

I turned around to see a 6ft, blonde haired man staring at me, Charlie Simpson.

"Charlie..." I gasped, I was shocked to see him. It'd been a while since we'd seen each other.

"How are you?" He asked, shaking my hand

"I'm good thanks. And you?"

"Great." He smiled "Can't believe you're getting married!"

"Neither can I!" I laughed, I missed our friendship

"She sounds great, I'm proud of you." He smiled

"Thanks Charlie"

He smiled "I'll leave you to get ready anyway, see ya at the wedding!"