One concert won't hurt?

The next morning, Mollie was off to L.A with the girls for some photo shoot thing, something like that, I can't remember. I didn't listen to Mollie's explanation.

She had to be leaving at 5am, so I made sure I said my goodbyes before I went to sleep. But, there was really no point as Mollie kindly woke me up dragging her suitcase down the stairs.

I sighed, she was so loud. I rolled over and pulled the quilt off me, I better go help her.

I opened my bedroom door, to find Mollie attempting to drag her suitcase down the stairs. She was still on the first step.

She stopped what she was doing to look at me "Did I wake you?" she asked

"Yeah. But it doesn't matter." I replied, grabbing one end of her suitcase, she grabbed the other end and we very carefully moved downstairs, not daring to talk to each other.

"Watch it!" I said to Mollie, directing my eyes at Alfie. He continuously jumped around, oblivious to what was happening.

We managed to get the suitcase down safely, without any injuries...

We placed it on the floor as Alfie began jumping all over it...

"Alfie King!" Mollie said, putting her hands on her hips. She treats Alfie like her child sometimes. She picked him up from the suitcase, and focused her attention on me.

"Will you be okay?" she asked, putting her free hand on my shoulder

"Of course!" I replied "I'm used to it anyway."

She was just about to reply, when we heard a car horn, signaling Mollie that it was time to leave.

"I'll miss you!" She said, pulling me into a hug

"Have a great time! Don't get too tanned, okay?" I laughed

"Say goodbye to Auntie Eleanor!" Mollie grabbed Alfie's paw, making him wave.

"Bye, Alfie!" I smiled, stroking his head.

Mollie picked up her suitcase and made her way out of the house, I followed her out and waved to the other girls.

"Bye!" I said as I watched them drive off, I'm going to miss them.

I hate being home alone, normally Mollie leaves Alfie, so I have a bit of company. I know he's a dog, but just the thought of him being with me makes me feel safe. Mollie refuses to leave Alfie when she knows she'll be away for a long period of time.

I decided I should go back to bed, but as it was getting light, I found it hard to sleep. So, I decided to watch TV. There was nothing on, due to it being 10 past 5 in the morning, who watches TV at that time!? The channels were mostly filled up with shopping commercials for 'workout DVDs' or a 'new spot cream' it just repeated the same lines over and over again!

I found a few music channels as I scrolled down, well, it was better than nothing. I found 'The Best Selling Singles Of The Noughties' and decided to watch that, it made me happy thinking about the memories I had to these songs, especially when Britney Spears came on!

"Now, we move onto our number 22 spot in our countdown! Matt, James and Charlie take this place with their hit 'Year 3000'!"

I stared at the TV, I loved this song!! and I absolutely adored Busted!!

"ONE DAY, WHEN I CAME HOME, AT LUNCHTIME, I HEARD A FUNNY NOISE." I was surprised that I'd remembered all the lyrics, as it'd been so long since I'd heard the song

"HE SAID I'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000, NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT THEY LIVED UNDERWATER, AND YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDAUGHTER, IS PRETTY FINEEE!" I shouted the lyrics at the top of my voice, maybe it was a good thing I was alone, Mollie would have killed me for singing so loudly!