She's always been jealous of my relationship with you.

I stopped in shock to stare at my engaged friend as she removed her hands from Dougie.

"Eleanor, please, don't tell Mollie" Frankie said, moving closer to me.

"Tell her what? That you're cheating on Wayne? No of course I won't." I said sarcastically, I was livid.

"It's not like that!" She exclaimed

"Then what is it? He wasn't helping you sing!"

"Hey, stop taking it out on her." Dougie said as he carried on putting on his shirt.

"And you!" I pointed at him "This is not what I wanted to help you with!"

"It just kind of happened..." Frankie said, desperately trying to get me to make eye contact.

"You mean it's happened more than once?" James finally said, he was as shocked as me.

"It's none of your business." Dougie snapped at James.

"Don't speak to him like that!" I replied, walking closer to James "he hasn't done anything wrong."

"Shagging a 22 year old at your age James...didn't think you had it in you." Dougie laughed, I've never seen him act so spiteful.

"Shut up." I snarled at Dougie.

"He only wants you for sex, you do realise that don't you?"

"And that's the only reason Frankie wants you."

Frankie stopped putting her head into her hands "Stop it! Both of you!"

"Come on Eleanor, lets go." James said, whilst grabbing my wrist and leading me out.

"Don't forget to use protection kids!" Dougie shouted from a far, I had had enough, I walked back in and slapped him across the face.

"Eleanor! Stop!" Frankie seemed shocked that I had it in me, she rushed to Dougie, who began to laugh.

"Wow, you definitely take after your sister."

"I think you should leave." Frankie said, stroking Dougie's arm.

"Don't worry, I am. And don't think you're getting away with this." I turned around to leave, before I felt someone tightly grabbing my arm and spinning me back around.

"Don't you dare!" Frankie snarled at me.

"Why shouldn't I? Give me one good reason."

"I'll make your life hell." She snapped

"Try me." I hissed

She let go of my wrist, and her voice fell softer "I won't tell anyone about you and James if you don't tell anyone about me and Dougie."

"Fine. But this needs to end here."

"It will, won't it Dougie?"

Dougie nodded, but glared at me a little, I felt bad that I slapped him, but I was so angry.

"Thanks, Eleanor." Frankie said bluntly

"That's okay. I'd better be off now anyway."

And with that I made my way to find James again.

*******

James and I didn't really make conversation on the way back, we were still shocked.

"Do you want me to take you home?" James asked

"Not yet, if that's okay? I just think I need time for it to settle in, and with Mollie at home, I'll probably blurt it out."

"Yeah, that's true. I still can't believe it."

"I know, I only promised I wouldn't tell because I don't want Frankie's relationship to be ruined!"

"No, and her kids real cute."

"Yeah, he is." I began to fiddle with my nails "and she said she'd tell everyone about us if I did."

"Oh, don't you want anyone to know about us?"

"No, it's not that. I do, but not yet."

"Mm, yeah okay." He replied, he didn't speak to me much after that, until we reached his house.

- Dougie's Point of View -

It'd been half an hour since James and Eleanor had left, Frankie and I were silent.

"So, d'ya think Eleanor'll tell?"

"She shouldn't." Frankie replied, not even looking at me.

"And, we don't have to end this do we?"

"No, I don't care what she says. I still want you." She put her arms around me and kissed me.

"I know why she doesn't want us to be together."

"Why's that?" I asked, letting go of Frankie.

"Isn't it obvious? She's jealous. She wants you!"

"She does?" I was pretty certain she doesn't.

"Yes! Can't you see? Why else would she have came round your house? She wanted you to have sex with her."

"But, she didn't act like she did?"

"Trust me, she does." She began to pick up her belongings and place her shoes on again.

"Maybe we could have some fun with it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, how about you ask her to come round to your house again, and see how she acts, then you can James what she's really like."

"I couldn't do that to her!"

"You can! She doesn't like James at all, she probably imagines he's you for most of it!"

I bit my lip, I couldn't do that to Eleanor, even if what Frankie was saying is true.

"She's always been jealous of my relationship with you. I've never really liked her to be honest."

"I know what you mean." I agreed, although I did get along with Eleanor a lot.

"So, will you do it?"

I sighed "I'll do it."

- Authors Note -

I'm really not good at updating stuff! Haha, but better than nothing? So I tried to do different people's point of views, what do you think? Let me know?

Vote, comment, do whatever you feel!