I think this is the one!

- Eleanor's Point of View -

- 8 Months Later -

Today was the day I was finally looking for a wedding dress! James and I had planned the guest list, the venue and all the other boring stuff, so now it was time for me to have fun! Mollie and my mum were coming with me, they don't trust my judgement.

Mollie was now 8 months pregnant with a girl, which I was thrilled about! I was going to have a little niece! Although, Mollie wasn't so thrilled at the moment, she had constant back pains, neck pains and any other pain imaginable. The price you must pay to carry a child!

"Come on fattie." I laughed, letting Mollie waddle in the shop in front of me.

"If I wasn't pregnant, I'd punch you in the face."

"Whatever!" I laughed

"Be nice to her, Eleanor!" My mum laughed "She'll do the same to you when you're pregnant!"

My eyes widened, she knew I didn't like it when she mentioned me having a baby, I'm not even married yet!!

"Need any help?" The shop assistant asked, then realised who we were.

"Oh, you're picking a wedding dress I assume?" She said, smiling at me like her face was going to explode.

"Yeah..I don't know what I'm looking for yet, just looking for inspiration."

"I'll be over here if you need me." She smiled "Here, sit down!" She said to Mollie, pushing a chair in her direction, this was rather amusing.

My mum was already away looking at wedding dresses, pulling each and every one off the rail to show me.

"What about this one?" I turned around to see a puffy dress that looked like it would bury me if I put it on.

"It's got a Cinderella look about it..." She smiled

"I don't think I'd look like her in that!"

Mum sighed and put it back on the rail, she wouldn't let me look at all.

"I want a dress that fits my body, mum. That's simple, but beautiful."

"Say no more!" She smiled, and with that, she was off again.

I got sick of her showing me dresses I didn't like, so I sat down next to Mollie, who was constantly fanning herself down.

"This baby better appreciate me." She huffed "I'm not doing this for nothing!"

"You've not got long." I smiled "Just one more painful experience..."

"Shut up!" She said hitting my arm "I don't want to think about that yet."

"How's the situation with the midwife?" I asked, the midwife she'd been with months, recently decided to quit, as she was also pregnant.

"Same as it was. They've hired someone else to replace her apparently, but she won't be the same."

"She might be lovely though! And she's not hired to be your friend, she's hired to check on the baby!"

"Alright, alright, shut up! Danny and I just want someone who we can trust."

"You'll be fine." I smiled. Suddenly, we were interrupted by my mum, asking about another dress!

"This one?"

I pulled a face at Mollie, then turned my face to see mum, with a dress that was actually nice! It had lace, with straps and just came out a little at the ends.

"Wow, that's lovely!" Mollie gasped

"Try it on." Mum smiled

I stepped in the changing rooms, and tried on the dress very carefully, I didn't want to rip it as it seemed like it was very delicate material!

"What do you think?" I asked, stepping out the changing room.

"Beautiful!" My mum smiled, she looked like she was going to cry. Mollie already was.

"I think this is the one!" I smiled, I felt like a princess in it, it made me even more excited for the wedding!

"I better take it off before you two cry anymore!" I laughed, they were so emotional, it was unreal!

Mum offered to pay for my dress, so we paid at the cashier and left.

"Better take it home straight away" I said, opening up the car boot.

"Will James be in?" Mum asked

"No, he's at his brothers house."

James and I now lived together, as we thought it would be better, as we are getting married! Mollie now lives with Danny in their new home they bought especially for the arrival of their baby, luckily, their house isn't too far away!

We arrived home and luckily, James wasn't in, so I quickly placed my dress in my wardrobe and tried to hide it under my other clothes, not the worlds easiest task!

"Do you two wanna come back to mine for a drink?" Mollies asked

"If that's alright, I thought you'd want a sleep?" Mum asked

"No, can't sleep much anyway with Danny in the room!"

We drove to Mollie's house, where surprisingly, Danny was in!

"Jones!" I smiled, as I greeted Danny

"How you doing squidly?" He asked, I didn't know why he called me this either.

"Any news about the midwife?" Mollie asked

"Yeah, actually, someone's been hired yesterday, so she can start either tomorrow or the day after."

"Oh, what's she like?" Mum asked

"I don't know, haven't met her. The receptionist from the hospital called me and just told me her name, I can't remember what it was though..."

"Typical!" I laughed

"As long as she knows what she's doing, that's fine."

"She'll be fine!" I smiled

- Authors Note -

Just a little update to show that the story has moved forward 8 months! The storyline is going to come soon :)

I decided to put a photo up of the dress that Eleanor picked, as I really like it! The wedding is another thing to look forward too :)

Anyway, I've decided that thatlittlenerdgirl is going to be Dougie's love interest :) but there will be new characters added soon! Especially when the wedding comes!

Thank you for reading! Vote, comment, do whatever you feel!