Chapter 7 (part 1)

(Gracie's Pov)

Today is a very long day for me. I met my biological parents, lola, aunt, uncle and cousins. Maybe the other day ill meet my Kuyas na. Hinatid ako ni Daddy at ni Mommy, they didn't force me to stay with them muna. They'll wait na lang daw until i am comfortable with them. Also, they want me to stay muna kay Mommy Mariam.

I am supposed to be happy, but something happens. Mommy Mariam collapse when she opens the door. We rushed her to the hospital.

"Mrs. Araneta, we already do our best to revive her but im sorry" the doctor said.

"Thank you doc" Mommy Irene said.

Hindi ko matanggap na wala na si Mommy Mariam. I burst in to tears and hugged her lifeless body. I am supposed to have bond with her. She did her best to make me happy.

Mommy Irene let her to be buried sa rest house nya. After 3days mommy mariam was cremated. Daddy Jonathan carry her pabalik ng US. I was supposed to go with daddy Jonathan pero sabi nya na "we have already a contract that once your Mommy Mariam died, ibabalik na kita, i am really happy that i have you" he said.

I really loved Mommy Mariam, but now i think i need to let her go and welcome Mommy Irene to my life since she was my biological mom naman.

*After a couple of Months*

It's been 2 months since Mommy Mariam died. Now, i am living with my Daddy Greggy and Mommy Irene na here in Ilocos.  They doesn't want pa na bumalik ng Manila. Also, my Kuya Luis and Kuya Alfonso was coming here in Lola's house. Were gonna be a complete family.

Its already 7:15 in the morning, and i think Mommy, Mama Imee, Lala Meldy, and Mommy Tita(Liza) are preparing for our family bonding. I washed my face and change my clothes. Hindi pa ako naligo kasi mag dedesign ako ng cake malamang papahidan nanaman ako nina Sandro ng icing.

"Good morning guys" i said.
"Good morning lala" kissed Lala Imelda
"Good morning Mommy Tita" kissed tita liza
"Good morning Mama" kissed mama imee
"Good morning Daddy" kissed Daddy Greggy
"Good morning Papa Bong" kissed papa Bongbong

"And Good morning to the best Mom in the world" kissed mommy on her lips.

"Iba talaga may favouritism"  Mama Imee said.

I just laughed on what she said. Bakit naman kasi nag tatampo pa. I start making some icing na. "O wag nyong ipapahid saken" i said.

*Pinahid ni papa Bong* "sorry late na HAHAHAHA" he laughed and continue teasing me.

Syempre hindi nag patalo yung tatay ko diba. Pinahidan nya din ako, so i make beso beso kay na Mommy. Mama Imee run and said "hoy nakaligo na ako ito talagang si Bongets pauso eh".

Pero akala nya naisahan nya kami, kinindatan ko si Papa Bongbong. Sinalubong nya si Mama Imee saka nya nilagyan. Our kitchen is so messy na.

"Tama na yan ano ba" Lala imelda said. So i kissed her, on her both cheeks. So she have icing na din sa face. I finished doing the cake na. Sobrang lagkit sa muka ng icing pero i am happy that we have a bond na diba.

Dahil sa kalokohan namin, nag kulang yung icing para sa cake at cupcakes buti na lang may fondant akong ginawa kagabi.

Mommy starts to cook her spaghetti this is my first time to taste her spaghetti eh. Mama Imee starts to cook her pinakbet pizza. Mommy Tita starts to cook her mechado na lasang adobo according to his husband. Lala Imelda was cleaning the dining with Borgy and Matthew. Sandro and Simon  was cleaning the Living room. While Vinny and Michael are still sleeping.

I already finished my cake and cupcakes. I just put it sa ref muna para hindi matunaw yung icing. It is look so delicious sana yung lasa din.

Bumalik na ako sa kwarto namin nina monmy to prepare myself. Mom buy me some clothes yesterday para nay masuot ako today.

I am gonna wear a white polo crop top and a light brown skirt. So i take a bath and prepare myself.