Chapter 1 : About My Dream

When I opened my eyes (in my dream) ,I stood all alone in a forest fully decorated with fountains and lights . It looked so elegant and warm . It was a calm evening ,with a pinkish purple sky and little stars shining . About me ,I was wearing my favourite golden saree with a pearl necklace around me and a delicate hip belt . Also I was wearing golden bangles ,all studded with stones . My hair was long and was braided quite beautifully .I walked through that enchanting forest and I was in a confused state ,what to do next .I thought nobody was there ,but it was not true .I was not there alone . Somebody was also present there but I never even bothered to look behind .Everything stood still and the lanterns were lit .Suddenly , I heard the sound of anklets . Who was it ? I turned back and the moment I turned ,I lost all my senses . My heart stopped for a second ,my body started to shiver with happiness and all of my emotions came in control . My eyes started to glisten with tears of love . I felt goosebumps . It was him ,really him ! The one I described initially . My beloved Kanha ,all dressed up in a maroon dress with a green silk shawl covering his broad shoulder at one end .
He was shining with the most expensive jewels ,one could ever find in this universe . He looked so rich ,that even Kubera (Lord of wealth) had to bow down before him . His turban had the ever beautiful peacock feather ,dancing to the tunes of the wind . He looked like the king of kings and his eyes were constantly blinking at regular intervals . His eyes were shining to the moonlight . It seemed as if the moon had become beautiful due to Krishna's presence there . The wind carried the aroma of his body . The divine smell of sandalwood and honey made my mind calm . His hands were decorated with alta (a paste used to decorate hands and feet ) and his hip belt was holding his big ,golden flute . I could not stop myself from crying in ecstasy . For a long time ,we both were staring at each other .He looked at me as if I was the only one ,whom he loved . Of course ,Krishna belongs to everyone and he can go to any extent to make his devotees fall in love with him . I was in a state where I was unable to utter a single word ,after seeing Krishna's eternal beauty . Krishna ,who was sensing my eagerness to interact with him ,slowly started "Godha ...! How are you ? You were looking for me . So here I am" . Ah !!! After hearing Krishna's voice , my ears refused to hear anything else except his sweet voice . His voice was even more beautiful than the music played by the Gandharvas (heavenly musicians) . Even the nightingale sitting on a nearby tree became jealous after hearing my Kanha's voice . With a deep breath , I answered him back "Krishna , it is really you ? I mean ,how can this happen ? Seeing you with my own eyes is the greatest thing I have ever done . Witnessing your beauty with my very own eyes ,talking to you with my mouth . Oh Keshava ! I totally feel ecstatic . My mind was yearning for you and here you are ,all regal and extraordinarily beautiful . Can I embrace you ,for I need your divine warmth and love to enter my body ." I was not even aware of what I had just said . Krishna had totally mesmerised me with his divinity . He gave me a radiant smile and extended his arms wide open "Is this question necessary ? You are all mine and I am all yours now . Come on let's share our love with each other" . After hearing Krishna's words ,I ran towards him . Just like a baby who hugs his mother after he finds her ,similarly I hugged Krishna . As I felt his arms around me ,tears of joy flowed down my cheeks . Krishna's warmth and love made me feel safe and secured . I could hear his heart pumping smoothly . Even his heart was chanting Shri Radha's name with pure joy . Oh Radhe ! This is all because of you that Krishna is with me today . When Krishna is my body , Radha is my blood . Truth is ,that worshipping Radha is the right way to make Krishna happy . My face was resting on Krishna's chest . The Sapphire gem stone decorated with Ruby all around it and the thick golden choker around his neck was close to my face . I could see the gemstones reflecting to the moonlight . I felt Krishna's each breath touching my face . The atmosphere at that time was magical . Everything seemed to be a reality for me , even though it was just a dream . "Oh Krishna , you are the only one for me . I feel so comfortable when I stay in your arms . Please be with me always ." My voice was dull , for my face and mouth was hidden inside Krishna's arms . " I'll ensure that you stay with me always" Krishna said . But why is this all happening ?I asked this to myself .Suddenly Krishna stared at me "It is already 5.15 AM Godha ! You should probably wake up !" . I was amused ......what was he saying? "It is time dear and we have to return back to our duties .But regarding this dream .......time will tell". Before I could ask what was going on ,everything became blurred .The enchanted forest ,the song of birds ,the evening sky and Krishna........everything just faded away .With a jerk ,I opened my eyes .My little pillow was beside me ,laying upside down .My mother had already woken up .I lay on my bed ,staring at the ceiling where the fan was rotating at full speed. I got reminded of Krishna's Sudarshana Chakra.

 I got reminded of Krishna's Sudarshana Chakra

(Drawn by me 👆)
Krishna ,Krishna,Krishna..........Everywhere it's just you

I saw my mobile .It was already 5.25 AM .I got up with my eyes sticky and my hair unbounded.
But what about the dream I saw last night ???