Chapter 7 :The Magical flute

After hearing the conversation ,I left the sea shore and went to one of the beautiful gardens of Dwarka .It was very peaceful and calm .I never had such a silent and magical moment in my life .Dwarka's gardens were well maintained.There were variety of flora and fauna .The breeze carried the fragrance of many flowers .Fountains ,lamps ,lotus pond and peacock feathers lying here and there .But the place somewhat looked familiar to me .I had been here before .I kept on thinking and trying to figure out about the garden ,when suddenly I heard a soft ,melodious music tune from a distant place .It entered into my ears just like the smooth ,tender waves of the ocean .My ears constantly searched to hear the music .My eyes constantly searched for the person who played such a beautiful music .My legs and hands started to become restless .I stood up and followed to the music .As I walked ,I could hear the music more and more closer .Then I saw something golden through the big creepers .It was a flute .When I approached even closer ,I saw 2 blue hands pressing the holes of the flute .
KRISHNA........It was him again ,attracting me towards his divine music of love. I kept looking at his beauty while he was playing the magical instrument.

(Credits to the creator 👇👇)

 अधरं मधुरं वदनं मधुरं नयनं मधुरं हसितं मधुरम् |हृदयं मधुरं गमनं मधुरं मधुराधिपतेरखिलं मधुरम् || (His lips are sweet, His face is sweet, His eyes are sweet, His smile is sweet, His loving heart is sweet, His gait (walk) is sweet, Everything is com...

हृदयं मधुरं गमनं मधुरं मधुराधिपतेरखिलं मधुरम् ||
(His lips are sweet, His face is sweet, His eyes are sweet, His smile is sweet, His loving heart is sweet, His gait (walk) is sweet, Everything is completely sweet about the Lord of Sweetness.)
वचनं मधुरं चरितं मधुरं वसनं मधुरं वलितं मधुरम् |
चलितं मधुरं भ्रमितं मधुरं मधुराधिपतेरखिलं मधुरम् ||
(His words are sweet, His character is sweet, His dress (garment) is sweet, His posture is sweet, His movements are sweet, His wandering (roaming) is sweet, Everything is completely sweet about the Lord of Sweetness.)
वेणुर्मधुरो रेणुर्मधुरः पाणिर्मधुरः पादौ मधुरौ |
नृत्यं मधुरं सख्यं मधुरं मधुराधिपतेरखिलं मधुरम् ||
(His flute-playing is sweet, His foot-dust is sweet, His hands are sweet, His feet are sweet, His dancing is sweet, His friendship is sweet, Everything is completely sweet about the Lord of Sweetness.)
(Madhurashtakam)