Chapter 15 : Story of Devi Rukmini

The day had finally come .Pandavas were all set to start their journey to Khandavaprastha .
They took blessings from all the elders ,including Kunti .Draupadi hugged Kunti like her very own mother .I turned around and saw my beloved lord who was ready as well .Krishna looked into my eyes with full love and compassion .I walked towards him and embraced him tightly .
"Please return soon ...." I said
"I will my dear ...You too will enjoy in Dwarka ....I assure you ." Krishna pulled my cheeks and gave one of his mysterious smiles .I really didn't understand what he exactly meant ..But whatever he told made me more curious..What was so special for me in Dwarka ?
The chariots slowly started to move .Krishna also started his golden chariot. I kept looking at him without even blinking my eyes ,till he crossed the boundaries of the kingdom .
I took Krishna's flute ,which I had kept very safely with me all the way .I too decided to leave for Dwarka and when I kept the flute near my mouth ,I saw Duryodhana and Shakuni who were secretly talking something.
I went near them and heard their conversation....
Duryodhana : "Uncle ,the Pandavas have got Khandavaprastha.......is that really a nice place ?....they even got a strong alliance with Panchal ...."

Shakuni : " My child .....Khandavaprastha is not a nice place like you think ....It's a dense forest where the Nagas reside .The Pandavas will never be able to survive there . But the problem is that Krishna is with them ,so it won't be difficult for them now ...."

Duryodhana : "Having Krishna by their side makes them even stronger ...." He sounded tensed
Shakuni : "No my child .....we still can achieve .Balarama is your teacher ,and you are his favourite pupil ...I heard that he his seeing an alliance for his younger sister Subhadra .Both Krishna and Balarama love her immensely . If you marry her ,we'll form a strong bonding with Dwarka ...one of the powerful kingdoms in Bharatvarsha .The Narayani Sena of Dwarka are indeed invincible and strong .Hence ,even Krishna too can't standup against us ,since you'll gain Balarama's support .All we need is to talk to him regarding this marriage ."

Duryodhana had a slight smile on his face ,because deep inside he really wanted to marry Subhadra .
Both of them left the place after plotting the plans for future .
Poor Subhadra ....her life was really stressful now .
I started to play the flute .A mild ,melodious music covered around me .

"Oh Krishna ,Dwarkanatha .......Allow me to enter your heavenly abode ,Dwarka ...."

(Credits to the creator 👆)I opened my eyes and found myself at the entrance of the palace ,in Dwarka

I opened my eyes and found myself at the entrance of the palace ,in Dwarka .
I stepped inside the palace .It was afternoon and really very silent .I heard birds chirping outside the palace walls .A mild breeze filled the air . I kept on walking ,when I heard footsteps behind me .Subhadra was coming ,with her head low .Her face was blank ,but somewhat she looked troubled .Balarama had already left for Khandavaprastha .

Balarama had already left for Khandavaprastha