Chapter 5 : "Dwarka was a magnificent city ,and mysterious also ....."

Krishna's era ! He was right .I wasn't dreaming.Tall trees ,blue sky ,clear air ,crystal clear water ,beautiful kingdoms and palaces ,chariots and horses ,powerful weapons and Krishna himself beside me .These all made sense that I was in Dwapar Yuga . My hair raised .My heart started to pump fast .I felt goosebumps across my body .I was excited as well as nervous . "How amazing !!! I am the luckiest person!" I got up from the chariot and ran on the green grass .I took of my sandals and felt the green ,wet and muddy grass ."My feet touched the land of Dwapara Yuga !!!" I yelled with joy .Krishna was laughing at me as he stepped down from the chariot . "And moreover .Dwarka is just few miles away from here .Your first destination shall be my island kingdom ." Krishna said while he was caressing one of the 4 white stallions . Dwarka !! My favourite ,most nicest ,warmest ,enchanting and mysterious place. "Yes you heard it right .From Dwarka our journey starts .But only thing is that you cannot be seen by anyone ,you will be invisible throughout .Only I can see you ,or talk to you .So make sure you stay with me ." Krishna winked at me . "Of course ,I will ." I assured him .
The remaining distance we walked ,chatting with each other about
the upcoming events .I enjoyed the beautiful nature of the era .We reached  the top of a hill ,where I witnessed the greatest sight ever ! "Behold ,Dwarka ....." Krishna said. The city looked beautiful .It was night and the golden city glowed .

(Credits to the creator)☝️☝️The city lights ,the crowd ,the sound of the temple bell and the traders made the city look  lively

The city lights ,the crowd ,the sound of the temple bell and the traders made the city look lively .
The security system was too strict .Traders were allowed in only after a proper inspection of their merchandise and themselves. As I said earlier ,Dwarka is famous for its trade .The kingdom of Dwarka was built by Vishwakarma ,the God of architecture. Krishna chose this place as his new home ,after the invasion and destruction of Mathura by Jarasandha ,King of Magadha .The palace was well sculpted and was built of pure gold . There were many beautiful gardens and orchards .Many tradesmen came here ,as there was high scope for earning profit here .Krishna indeed loved trade a lot !

Slowly we approached the city gates .Indeed ,Dwarka was a magnificent city ,and mysterious also .After seeing Krishna enter the guards bowed down before him ,for he was the king here .But they were never able to see me ,as said by Krishna earlier. I saw the citizens ,who came rushing to touch the lotus feet of Krishna and seek his blessings. Children came to him with small handmade garlands .Everyone were happy and were in ecstasy as their beloved king and lord had returned. None of them could see me .Krishna showered love and blessings equally to each one . People of those times were so nice and humble !
"Whom are we going to meet first Krishna?" I asked eagerly .
Krishna looked at me smiling .He didn't say anything.
Suddenly ,a woman came up with a basket of fruits in her hand .But she was not ordinary .She was dressed up all regal ,with the most exquisite jewels and silks . Her hair was decorated with forest flowers and a beautiful crown stood upon her head .She was tall and strong .She was unlike the women of Kaliyuga who look quite ordinary .Her face looked divine and her voice was as sweet as that of a nightingale. She addressed these following lines to Krishna.
"Greetings my lord .You look quite tired and weak .Your lotus face looks exhausted .Your divine eyes look sleepy .Please accept these fruits which I have brought for you .Let me serve you .Please allow me to serve your lotus feet ."
I looked at Krishna. He replied to her "I will surely accept your service .Let me go and refresh myself first .Please do wait for me ,dear Rukmini ."
RUKMINI ! The woman I just saw was the first chief queen of Krishna .Rukmini is one the prominent characters of Mahabharata .How sweet and beautiful she was ! Rukmini is the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi . "Krishna ,I saw Devi Rukmini in real life ! How divine she looks . I wish she could have seen me ..." I said . "It's okay Godha .Come let's go inside my chambers ." Krishna pulled my hand and guided me through his magnificent palace. The interiors of the palace chambers were beyond my imagination .No words to express the beauty .Each and every person who crossed us on the way  ,bowed down in front of Krishna with full love and affection .
We reached Krishna's chambers . His room was beautifully decorated with corals and many gemstones. And also his room was neatly maintained. Krishna keeps everything organised. "You maintain your room so well !" I went and sat on a beautiful swing ,near the balcony of his room . Krishna laughed and looked at me "What about you ? How does your room look ?" . I became too shy ,for my room always looks as if some tornado had just entered .Things are always scattered here and there ,my table is filled up with all kinds of things which are to be thrown away . "Ummm....you see, my room looks just perfect ...." I said ,smiling coyly . "Ah ,I can see that ." Krishna said ,showing a smirking smile .He knows everything.