Chapter 8 :Love for Krishna.

Krishna was getting ready for his trip to Panchala Kingdom .Then I saw his elder brother Balarama entering his chambers .
"Krishna ,what were you doing all this time ? I searched for you the whole kingdom .You disappear instantly when I try to find you !"
Krishna turned and he bowed down before his eldest brother.
"Greetings Brother .I was with Subhadra all this time and I need to talk to you regarding her marriage .Are you sure that Duryodhana is suitable for her ?"
Balarama: Why not ? He is a good student of mine .Subhadra will surely admire his valour and strength .She will become the Queen of Hastinapuri and will become the wife of a powerful warrior ,what more does she needs ?"
Krishna : And what about his cruelty ? You are mentioning his positives brother ,but let me tell you that Duryodhana is a demon in disguise .Aren't you aware about his cruel mindset towards his own brothers ? Brother ,before taking any decision you must wisely think whether it is right or wrong .Subhadra is our only sister and that too very innocent .So try to understand .
Balarama : You sound like as if I'm some villain ,planning to ruin her life. Krishna , I too love Subhadra .She never understands my intentions .Duryodhana will never hurt her .
Krishna : I am not convinced brother .How can you let our dear Subhadra marry that Kaurava Prince ?
Balarama : Why are you arguing with me unnecessarily ? She will be happy .As the Princess of the Yadu Dynasty ,she is supposed to marry a Prince from a noble and powerful Dynasty .She has to bring honour to our family. You won't understand me Kanha .
Krishna : Only for the reason that Duryodhana is your good student ,you shouldn't force her .This is the city of Dwarka ,brother and here women are liberated to chose and make decisions .For the sake of honour ,respect and a powerful alliance ,don't become blind when it comes to our only sister's life .
Balarama : But Krishna......
Krishna: Ask her once again ,whether she is prepared for it or not .Nothing should go against her wishes .
Balarama :But she is just a child .
Krishna : It's her life Brother  .She is having the right to choose .We will guide her ,but we must also know her wishes too .
Balarama : Fine then .After we return from Panchala ,we will deal with this situation.
After the heated conversation ,both the brothers left .While leaving ,Krishna winked at me (he only knows that I'm here )

I was roaming here and there .First , I thought of visiting Panchala along with Krishna ,but my mind desired to look around the golden the city more deeply .
I walked through the palace corridors ,staircases ,rooms ,halls ,gardens and even met some of Krishna's closest relations .
The palace was huge .New rooms and corridors kept on appearing ,like endless roots of a tree.
The walls were made of marble and corals .There were statues and sculptures all around .

There were statues and sculptures all around

[Credits to the creator☝️☝️]On the way I saw Rukmini and Satyabhama ,treating each other like close sisters

On the way I saw Rukmini and Satyabhama ,treating each other like close sisters.Their love for Krishna was so much ,that they were even ready to give up their life for him .The other junior wives of Krishna were sharing with each other their love and care for him .
Then I met some of the principle wives of Krishna (popularly known as 'Ashtabharyas') :
MITRAVINDA and KALINDI were engaged in making beautiful ,big flower garlands for Krishna .
JAMBAVATI and BHADRA were engaged in stitching royal silk shawls for Krishna to wear .
LAKSHMANA AND NAGNAJITI were discussing various food menu for Krishna ,food which he likes the most .
RUKMINI & SATYABHAMA , the most prominent queens decided to make a beautiful ,royal turban adorned with gold and peacock ,for the King of Dwarka .
I watched them silently .Then I went outside the palace ,into the streets and to observe the citizens of Dwarka.
Everyone were in ecstasy ,for their heart and mind was being ruled by Krishna. Unlike the people of Kaliyuga who are always bounded by maya and their mind is filled with lust ,anger ,frustration ,and many worldly pleasures  ...the citizens were purely and fully devoted to Krishna .Krishna was the common rope ,which had kept all the people together ,happy and safe from worldly illusions .Even in their young age ,children had made Krishna's idol by using mud and clay ,decorated him with all forest flowers ,leaves and even berries .Their game was to make Krishna's idol and worship him ,or at times kept him like their own personal companion......either talking to him or dressing him up .The young maidens wished for a husband like Krishna and prayed to Goddess Durga . The aged women made sweets and savouries for Krishna ,and wished that they could feed him with their very own hands. The village elders treated Krishna as their own beloved son .
Then I saw a group of devotees ,enacting Krishna's Leela (pastimes) and singing about the lord's glory :

"Hail to the lord of the universe ,Jagannatha
Oh beloved of all the devotees ,oh Bhaktvatsala !
Oh slayer of evil ,please hear our prayers !
Oh descendant of Yadu ,Yadunandana ,take away all the the pains and miseries of the devotees who have dedicated their life to you .
Your eyes which look like two beautiful lotus petals ,steals our heart and mind .
Your beautiful smile ,makes our day smile to us .
Your merciful glance ,kills all the pain ,disaster and misery which troubles us .
Your lotus feet provides us with shelter and protects us from all materialistic disasters .
Oh Krishna ,oh Dwarkadhisha ,oh Murari ,oh Madhava ,oh Govinda ,oh Keshava ,oh Kanha ......so many divine names you have .
Oh Dearest Krishna ,dearest son of Devaki ,please shower your mercy upon us .Please protect the soul which seeks shelter to you and has surrendered to you..........
Hail to the lord of the universe. ,Jagannatha !
Hail to the lord of Dwarka ,Dwarkadhisha !
Hail to the slayer of the demon Mura ,Murari !
Hail to the beloved of all the devotees ,Bhaktvatsala !
Hail to the one who always has a smiling face and makes the other smile ,Krishna !"

Their songs and bhajans ,made me cry ,Their love was more than words .Devotees were dancing blissfully and in ecstasy ,all their mind fixed upon the dark Prince .
Hearing Krishna's name again and again and again ,my mind suddenly yearned to see Krishna . My mind changed now .
I decided to go to Panchala , using Krishna's magical flute which he had given me .I wanted to see the divine friendship of Krishna and Draupadi ,with my very own eyes.
I AM COMING KRISHNA........................

(Credits to the creator ☝️☝️)