Chapter 14: Pandavas decide to rule Khandavaprastha

"With pleasure ,I welcome the Sons of Pandu and the daughter of King Drupada to Hastinapur . I am honoured to welcome the Lord of Dwarka ,Sri Krishna ! Let the court begin ...." King Dhritarashtra sat on his royal ,stunning throne after welcoming .
The royal court's beauty was unimaginable .It was big ,and very well constructed .Every furniture present there was made with the most richest gemstones and crystals .I was speechless after seeing the intricate architecture .

(Credits to the creator 👆)Yudhishthira and rest of the brothers ,along with Draupadi paid their respects

Yudhishthira and rest of the brothers ,along with Draupadi paid their respects .
I saw Shakuni and his gang entering from the other side of the court .They were not at all happy ,firstly because the Pandavas had won an alliance with the Panchal Kingdom by marrying Panchali and this made them stronger .Secondly ,since Yudhishthira had returned he will get the throne of Hastinapur . Shakuni was staring so sharply at Krishna ,that his eyeballs would fall down .
"Aren't you afraid ?" I asked
"For what ? Just because he is staring at  me and creating new plans to destroy us ?"
Dear Godha ,it's the Kauravas who are more frightened .Dharma shall win over Adharma .And the one who supports Dharma is never afraid of anything .Besides ,I know what plans are being created by Shakuni right now ." Krishna replied in a calm manner .
After various discussions ,it was time to decide who will ascend on the throne .
Duryodhana was in an extreme state of insecurity .He desired the throne very much and obviously didn't want Yudhishthira to take it .Then Krishna stood up "King Dhritarashtra ,it's better to give a separate place for the Pandavas to rule ,just to avoid any further conflicts ."
"Yes Maharaja ,Vasudeva is right .Already there have been many conflicts and misunderstandings between the brothers and till now it hasn't got over .We must do what's right for this Dynasty ." Vidura supported. Bhishma and Drona to gave their consent .All the while ,Shakuni was silent and observing .
"Ofcourse your Majesty ! Whatever Shri Krishna has told is completely right .Afterall he is so wise and intelligent !" He looked mockingly at my lord .
"A place called Khandavaprastha is there ,which is far from Hastinapur .It's a beautiful place for the Pandavas to settle in ...." Shakuni suggested .
Khandavaprastha was actually a dense ,creepy forest . That place was unfit to live .But still their plan was to send the Pandavas there once for all .
Finally it was decided that the Pandavas shall have a separate place to live and rule .
They decided to start for Khandavaprastha in the dawn .The elders urged them to stay .
It was evening and a big feast was going to be held .Preparations were made at full swing .
I was with Krishna in his chamber .He was busy writing something .
"What are you doing ?" I was curious
"A letter to Dwarka....Just to inform that I'll be staying with the Pandavas for some days .Also ,I'm thinking to call my Brother to accompany me to Khandavaprastha ."
He replied .
"Then who will take care of the administration and trade matters of Dwarka ?" I asked
"My dear ,don't worry of  it ....My ministers ,mainly Uddhava ,Satyaki ,and Kritavarma are there to take care .Rukmini ,Satyabhama and other queens are also well versed in trade ,finance and safety matters of the Kingdom .Besides ,I've also trained Subhadra how to manage the kingdom responsibilities ." He answered and finished writing his letter .
I was extremely curious to see what he had written ,how he had written .
"May I ?!" I asked him
"Sure ....." he smiled and handed over the letter scroll to me .
The letter was fully written in ancient Sanskrit . Krishna's handwriting was so beautiful and mesmerising .I saw his writing for the first time .The letters had beautiful curves .Sanskrit itself is a beautiful language and when it was being written by my lotus eyed lord ,it became even more divine and enchanting .