Chapter 16 : Krishna returns from Indraprastha

I was aware how the city of Indraprastha came into existence .When the Pandavas along with Krishna went to Khandavaprastha ,a poor man approached Arjuna and Krishna for help .But that man was no one ,but Agni Dev himself (God of fire) .Krishna could see fire burning in his eyes and found out his real identity .Agni Dev (in disguise of the poor man) asked for help .Many Kings had offered ghee and many items in their Yagyas ,offering to Agni Dev .So he wanted to burn the forest of Khandavaprastha as it had many herbs ,which could cure his stomach .Krishna and Arjuna agreed to it .It was decided that the forest should be burnt along with all the creatures inside ,including the Nagas .Krishna used his Sudarshana Chakra and Arjuna used his Gandiva bow to kill all the animals and creatures that tried to escape the forest ,while Agni Dev burnt down the forest .Since the Nagas were also being killed ,they asked help from Lord Indra .Takshaka ,the leader of Nagas was a friend of Indra .
Lord Indra came there to save the Nagas from Krishna and Arjuna ,but soon he was also defeated .
There was also a demon inside the forest ,namely Maya . He tried to escape the forest when it was burning ,but Krishna spotted him and was about to kill him .Maya requested to spare his life ,and in return he promised to build a beautiful ,magical ,and an enchanting kingdom .That kingdom was named as Indraprastha .

(Credits to the creator 👆)All the while I was waiting for Krishna to return

All the while I was waiting for Krishna to return . Krishna's sister ,Subhadra was the most favourite character for me .So I decided to follow her .She was there in her room ,and was getting ready after her bath .Her maids were dressing her up with the most finest silks ,her black hair was nicely decorated with flowers and jewellery studded with various gemstones .After this ,she went to the temple and offered her prayers to Mahadeva .
Then she went to her parents Vasudeva and Rohini .Devaki was also there .She went and took their blessings .Subhadra and Balarama were children of Rohini .Even though Subhadra was cousin sister of Krishna ,she loved him so much like her very own brother .
"Just now we received a letter from Krishna .He and Balarama are returning to Dwarka today .Indraprastha is fully ready and extremely beautiful ." Vasudeva was reading a letter scroll .
"Thank goodness ,at last the sons of Pandu have got a separate place to live ,without any conflicts anymore ." Said Devaki ,as she was folding some clothes .
I saw Subhadra ,without any expression on her face .She was completely blank .Perhaps she was eagerly waiting for Krishna to return ,so that she can vent out all of her fears and stress to him .He was the only person ,to whom she can speak about her heart and mind .
I too was waiting eagerly for Krishna to return .
Subhadra then went outdoors .Her favourite horse ,Pawan was waiting for her .She climbed up and her horse started to run in a great speed .They took a ride along the streets ,then along the sea shores where magnificent ships were arriving from different kingdoms ,carrying variety of merchandise .Her face became bright and cheerful ,as the cool sea breeze touched her face .She was indeed an adventurous princess .
She was even a warrior princess ,as princesses at that time had to learn all types of art and also  learn how to fight.
That's why ,Subhadra is also known as "Veera Sahodari (Brave Sister) ,Veer Pathni (Brave Wife) and Veera Mata (Brave Mother )" .

 That's why ,Subhadra is also known as "Veera Sahodari (Brave Sister) ,Veer Pathni  (Brave Wife) and Veera Mata (Brave Mother )"

(Credits to the creator 👆)
Time went like this .Suddenly there came an announcement all over the palace that Krishna and Balarama had returned . I was overwhelmed .....so were the people of of Dwarka .
I ran towards the entrance of the palace .
Krishna and Balarama were received warmly .
I was very happy to see my beloved lord again .He looked at me and gave one of his most enchanting smiles .I ran towards him and embraced him tightly . After all the talks ,enquiries ,and questions ,Krishna was finally free to talk with me .We both were in his room .
"So.....is Indraprastha ready ? How big is the kingdom ? Does it look just like Lord Indra's Amaravati ? How does the palace look ?" I kept on asking questions ,as usual.
"Oh ,oh Godha ....calm down now .I can understand your curiosity .The kingdom is extremely beautiful .The palace is made of gold and marble .The gardens of the kingdom are vibrant ,carrying the scent of different variety of flora .The place is heavenly and celestial ,and one of the most enchanting kingdoms of Bharatvarsha ."

(Credits to creator 👆)

Krishna said ,as he sat on a swing .
"So when will we go ?" I asked .
"Very soon ..... just wait patiently...." Replied Krishna .He was looking exhausted and tired .
"Krishna.....you look tired .Allow me to massage your feet ." I went to him and massaged his lotus feet .He smiled and closed his eyes.
Suddenly I thought about my parents ,about the trip .It had been so long .So much has happened here .I was worried .What if they get to know that I was not there in the hotel ? Besides I was in another yuga ......
My parents will be really tensed .........What will I do ?

"Nothing to worry Godha ......" said Krishna ,his eyes half open .
"I thought you were asleep ........" I asked
"Oh dear ,you know that I know ,see and hear everything ,even in sleep .Don't worry about your parents Godha .The time there is still the same .So when you return back ,you will be in the same time when we left in the beginning. There won't be any difference .So be calm .I'm taking care of everything and everyone ." Replied Krishna .
"Thank you Krishna ......"

(Credits to the creator 👆)