Chapter 25 : Abhira tribes

The day had arrived for Subhadra to start for Indraprastha .Surely it must be difficult for her ,but she never showed up on her face that much .She was as usual happy ,but I could feel her emotions .Krishna was always calm and composed ,never showing out his emotions .
Grand preparations were made for the newly wedded couple ,for their comfortable journey to Indraprastha .They took blessings from all the elders of the family .Everyone was quite emotional that day ,as Subhadra was their beloved young princess who was raised up with much pampering and attachment .Today she was leaving for her In-law's house as a queen ,and had to take up new responsibilities and duties in her life .
"Krishna ,do you think that Panchali will accept Subhadra and share her household ?" I asked curiously. Krishna looked at me calmly "Godha ,Draupadi will surely accept her . She has to accept her ,as this is a first step towards the preparation of the Great War coming ."

"But how ?"

"Subhadra shall remove Draupadi's anger by her humbleness ,at the same time by her wits and tact .After all ,Subhadra is my inner most energy (yogamaya) and a part of me .They both will become closest sisters ,you'll see ." He said .
Subhadra came to both of us ,and embraced Krishna tightly .
"Bhratashree ,I love you so much .How can I ever thank you ? Won't you come along with us to Indraprastha ? Please ..." I could feel the desperate tone in her lines .She really needed Krishna to come along and guide her .My lord looked into his sister's teary eyes with compassion and love "Bhadre ,I'll surely come and visit you in a few days ,for I have some work to be completed . Until then ,take care of yourself and convey my regards to every else .And....." he spoke in a very low tone "You know how to deal with Panchali ,right ?". She nodded brightly .
"Also ,I want you too to come to Indraprastha ,along with my brother .I'll miss you ,Godha ." She said as she took myhands in hers .
"It'll be my pleasure ,Queen Subhadra !" I replied. Arjuna and Krishna on the other hand were in deep discussion ,regarding their next plan .Perhaps ,the next plan was Yudhishthira's Rajasuya Yagya .
After bidding farewell ,Subhadra sat inside her royal palanquin and started for Indraprastha .
After all the work ,I went to a garden and spent time looking at the plants .I was moody for sometime ,but I thought to divert myself into something new .Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I know ,you're feeling bored .You're missing Subhadra ,right ?" Satyabhama softly asked me . I nodded at her slightly .
"That's why I came here to take you with me .We'll do something interesting ." She said as she pullled my hand and lead me somewhere .
"Where are we going, Devi ?" I asked curiously
"To the stables ." She replied.
Why was she taking me to the royal stables of Dwarka ?
"We both will go for horse riding ,through the city and the fields .This will cheer you up for sure !" She said
Horse riding !? I did it when I was very small ,as an extracurricular activity in school .It was so many years ago ,and now it was completely new for me .
"Devi ,I must appreciate your idea .But I apologise, I don't know how to ride it .." I replied in a shaky voice .

"Oh it's alright ! I'll teach you and make you an expert in it ,don't worry ." She said joyfully and asked me to choose a horse of my choice .I pointed towards a white milky stallion ,which looked really majestic .Soon I realised that it was one of Krishna' four stallions ,Meghapushpa .Satyabhama laughed after seeing my choice "Lord will be truly surprised when he sees you riding his horse !"

Her horse was a silky black ,well built stallion named Shyam .She mounted on it without any difficulty,smoothly and perfectly .I kept on staring at the horse ,and felt quite hesitant to ride it .
"You saw me how I sat on it .Softly and steadily ,climb up the horse .Don't overthink it ,just do it " She said
I did as she told me ,but since my hands were trembling and I myself was nervous ,I did something which made the horse get disturbed .I pulled the reins quite forcefully and the way how I was climbing ,was totally wrong and weird .Suddenly the horse neighed loudly and jumped ,making me fall on the ground upside down with a thud .Satyabhama came running towards me and held my hands .Krishna's palace was just near the place where we were .I could see his balcony ,where he was discussing something with his ministers .And when I fell down ,at that moment Krishna too turned and saw me from there ,along with everyone else .It was embarrassing for me at that time.