Part 1

Y/N's pov:

i woke up with someone shaking me, "Y/N come on get up or you will be late to school!" Kacy the head of the adoption centre said. she is really nice and friendly. Since i first came here she has been someone i can rely on. I first came to this place when i was 8 so about 7 years ago. She was like the mother i never had. my mother was a bitch, well so was my dad. I would say what happened but that would take too long so i will save that for another time (also cuz i cba).

"ughhhh five more minutes plzzzzz" i replied with my morning voice sounding like a frog. I HATE school with a passion. Partially cuz i have to get up so early and also cuz its a pain in my fucking arse. 'yes i'm British get over it, i moved to america when i was 6' anywaysssss....... back to my boring life. "NO y/n get up you've missed the bus you will have to skate to school." "i don't see the bad part about that but FINE i'm up" i literally rolled out of bed onto the floor with a 'oof' when i landed on the floor. Kacy sighed and told me to hurry then left me to do my business.

I got up, dusted myself off and did my normal morning things. Then i chose my outfit for the day:

(a/n: you can wear this or u can imagine something else

(a/n: you can wear this or u can imagine something else. also i imagine her being a skater girl and having that sort of aesthetic.

I got out of my shared bedroom with 2 other girls, Abby and Scarlet who are 12 and 13. I'm the oldest so i don't interact with them much but we get along. I help out when needed but apart from that i am a pretty independent person. But enough abt me.

i say that while i'm about to say what i'm going to do next. i can be so hypocritical sometimes. lol. :)

i grab a apple and grab my skate board and head out. i do some tricks on my way to school to make me a bit more hyped about school. btw i didn't work. i also have a cigarette. i know i know 'iT's BaD foR yOu' but i only do it every other week and i only got caught once by Kacy and said that i would quit but that was a year ago soooo yh, anywayss. I get to school and meet my two friends Alex and Sarah. We say hi and go to class which we are 5 mins late for but eh its maths so who cares.

A/N:hey guyss. this is my first chapter so i hope u like it. btw i dont know anything about adoption, like the only thing i know is from instant family but yh. also if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes soz but im not that good at english soo yh. also ima try and post a few chapters every friday and if not saturday. cuz i have school and stuff, ughh. so it depends on how tired i am. but i will try. anywaysss byeee love ya <3