Part 26

Y/n's pov:

I was woken up by the sunlight shining on me. not a good start to the morning. I try to go back to sleep but quickly find out that i can't. So i groan in annoyance and sit up. 'when did i go to bed?' I thought to myself. The last thing i remember is watching 10 things i hate about you with dad and we where watching the part where Pat sings 'can't take my eyes off of you' which is by far one of my favourite scenes of all times, then nothing. I must of fallen asleep and dad probably took me to bed. I go to the toilet and do my business and check the time to see it's 11:30. I'm surprised dad hasn't woken me up yet because he normally always does. i change into more comfortable clothes, grab my phone and head downstairs. 

"morning sleepy head." I hear Georgetta's voice coming from the kitchen. "morning." i say back heading to pour myself some coffee. "How was your day yesterday?" I took a sip of my coffee and sat down on the stool, "it was good, my friends came over and hung out ordered lunch and then left and then dad came back and we watched a movie." I said and took another long sip of coffee. I look back up and see that she is staring at me, "what? did i say something?" I ask with confusion written in my voice. She shakes her head and smiles, "no, nothing it's fine." I shrug and go on my phone. "what did you do?" I ask her. "well, i went and saw an old friend of mine, and then one of my other one hurt herself, so i took care of her." "that's nice." I say and take another drink. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?" "no i'm fine. I'm not hungry." She just nods and sits down across from me. It's quiet for a few minutes before i say, "so... where's dad?" "he said that he was called in to film a scene and that he will be back around noon." I nodded my head and went back on my phone, while Georgetta's said she was going to have a shower. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<time skip brought to you by ANTonio>>>>>>>>>>

I was in my room, try to do homework. Well i say tried, i gave up around half an hour ago so now i'm just on my phone. I then get a call from Michael so i answer. 

*on the call*

"Hey bitch!!"

"hey dickhead, why are you calling me?" 

"what, i have to have a reason to call you now? You're that posh now you have your assistant to answer yuor calls?"

"fuck off bitch, i was just wondering cuz normally you're still asleep."

"yeah well, i didn't go to work last night." 

"oh yeah, why's that?"

"i couldn't be asked, so i said i was ill and just watched movies. So i feel like i haven't talked to you in FOREVER! What's been gong on in your life? Any boys????"

"bitch please, we talked on friday night." 

"yeah that's still soooooo longer." 'this bitch always over exaggerate'  

I roll my eyes and say, "Something did actually happen recently."

I hear him gasp, and it was so loud that it sounded like he was right here with me, "WHAT WHAT!?!?" 

"well...um... i might have called Sebastian dad yesterday...... while Alex and Sarah were here...... and then freaked out and then smoked and then we talked about it when he came home. And then watched 10 things i hate about you."

It was silent for a good minute before he said, "OMGGGGG!!!! You finally said it. It took you like a month and a half."

"It wasn't THAT long. was it?"

"yes it was. I'm so proud of you."

"yeah thanks."

"so, you didn't answer my question about if there are any boys??"

I paused for a bit, not knowing what to say, "um no, no boys. All the boys at my school are ugly as fuck."

"true true. So, any girls then?" 

i opened my mouth, then closed, then opened it again and said, "um no? w-why would there be any girls. I'm n-not into them. So no, no girls."

He chuckled, "alright fine, calm down."

I rolled my eyes and we talked for a bit longer before he had to go.

*end of call*

'why did he say the thing about if there are any girls? there aren't any. well....Amanda is kinda... no no. i'm not into girls.i mean my celebrity crush is Ryan Reynolds.'  Before i could think of it anymore i hear someone knocking on the door, "come in." i say and see dad coming in. "hey hun i'm back." I turn to him, smile and say, "hey. how was filming?" "it was good, i'm tired though so i'm gonna take a nap ok?" "ok bye dad." He smiled and said, "bye." He exited and closed the door.

A/n: heyyy, sorry for a short one, i didn't know what to write. put a little hint on her being confused about her sexuality. sort of tho. but anyways, byeee <3