Part 5

*a week later*
Y/no's POV:
After that fight happened Kacy cleaned me up and told me not to do it again, she knows I would but at least she tried. Anywaysss back to today.

FINALLYYYY it's the fucking weekend!! I actually can't with school anymore, the teachers give me a headache. Like just because I don't do my hw doesn't mean they have to shout at me like 🙄. Africa can smell there breath. Lol rant over. Anywaysss. Right now I'm in my room, well shared room with Abby and Scarlet.  I like how it's quiet, because the other ppl in the house r either asleep or just watching tv, so it's nice and peaceful. I'm not that close with Abby and Scarlet, but we talk sometimes. But right now no one is and I'm just listening to music. That was until Kacy walked in.

"Hey girls" "hey" we all said at the same time. Creepy. Anywaysss. "So y/n I have some big news!" Kacy said excited, i couldn't really match her excitement though. "Oh goody, what is it?" I said in a sarcastic tone. "your getting adopted!!!" Me, Abby and Scarlet all stopped what we were doing. "WHAT!?!" We all said.
"Yeah, he is here to pick you up now, so pack your things." "Wait who is it??" "You will see just pack!" She said walking off. I huffed and got up. I got out a suitcase and a few duffel bags. "I don't want you to leave." Abby said, "yeah who is going to show us how to pick a lock?" She said. I am such a great role model for young peeps. I should become a teacher for nursery. Lol, that could never be me. "I know I know, but it won't be for long ok? You can call me anytime." Even though we weren't close, I was still going to miss them. They hugged me and helped pack my things. I got my secret cigarettes out when they went looking and put it in my backpack.

When they went out I changed really quickly:

A/n: you don't have to wear this. It's just wht I have in mind.

I grabbed my things and skateboard and headed downstairs.

"Y/nnn!!. We r going to miss uuu!" "I will miss you guys too" "how long are you going to be gone for?" "Probably not long" I said seeing as last time I got adopted didn't end well. That's a wholeeeee other story. The smaller kids came running up to me and hugging me. Again, I don't talk to them but I take care of them. the babies are asleep, so I asked Abby to say bye for me. Once I reached downstairs I put my stuff down. "Kacy, I'm done. Now can you tell me who is the unlucky person who's adopting me." I said walking into her office. Stoping dead in my tracks when I see who it is.

SEBASTIAN FUCKING STAN!!!!!

"Y/n, hey meet ur new foster parent!" She said with a smile. "Hey, im Sebastian" he said reaching his hand out. I took it and shook it. "Um hey im y/n." I said back, still confused on why the guy who pulled me out the fight a week ago is here to adopt me. "Y/n u ready to go?" Kacy asked, "no I'm down here cuz I haven't pack a single damn thing." I said with a sarcastic tone and a smirk. Kacy gave me a stern look, but it quickly softened. Sebastian just chuckled lightly. I heard little laughs behind me, indicating that everyone was still here.

We walked up to the door and Sebastian offered to carry my things. I protested and said I can carry one duffle bag and my backpack, cuz I don't want him to see what I have in there. Lol it sounds like I have drugs in there or sm. anywaysss. "I will miss you y/n, and ur sarcastic comments." Kacy said with a smile and tears in her eyes. "I will miss u too" I said meaning it. "I will always see u as my mother btw" I whispered i her ear. I don't show that much affection, but when I do I mean it. Ok enough sappiness. I said bye to everyone and got in the front seat in Sebastian's car.

This is going to be fun.

A/n: ok sooooooo yh idk wht to say. Oh now I remember lol. Btw it doesn't matter wht u look in this, like I'm not gonna describe her hair colour, or her weight, or anything like that or her race or religion. The only thing that i describe abt her is that she is British and that she's 15 but nothing else. Anywaysss just wanted to clear that up. Byeeee love ya ❤️❤️