Part 4

Sebastian's POV:

"Thank you for bringing her back. And for pulling her out of the fight, she can get a bit carried away." The women said, who i'm guessing is the caretaker of the adoption centre. 

"It's no problem really. I just wanted to make sure she got home alright, because she was limping  a bit when i pulled her off of the other girl."i said back. It got a bit awkward for a second before i had an idea. 

"hey, um. i was thinking, i have been meaning to adopt a kid, and i have been looking for the right one. Do you think i can have a look at her. Wait that sounds bad, i mean i'm thinking to adopt her."I say, hoping she wouldn't think i'm a weirdo, for sounding like a paedophile. "It's fine, you didn't sound bad.  You can take my number and we can talk over the phone." "Great, um, let me give you my number."I said and we exchanged numbers. We i said thank you and walked away. 

*A few days later*

"Hey man!" RDJ said. "Hey, how are you. How's the wife and kids?" "They're good, hey I've heard you've been wanting to adopt. That's great." "Yeah, i am. i think i found a girl i could adopt." "Really that's great, what's her name?" "Y/n, she's around 15 and she's really cool." "That's great, i hope i can meet her. I have to go film now. bye" "bye."

I finished up my scene with Chris and Anthony and we agreed we would hang out at mine after. When we arrived at my house, we got some drinks and snacks, and sat down. "So i have something to tell you guys." They all looked up at me, telling me to carry on. "i have already told, Chris about this, and i have decided to adopt." They both looked at me shocked. "Wow man, that's great." Chris said, "Yea that's amazing, who is the kid, and how'd you meet them?" Anthony asked. "Well, i was walking to the store yesterday, instead of taking my car cuz yh. Anyways, so i saw this, young girl on top of another, sort of slapping and punching her." "wait, wait, wait, your telling me that the girl you wanna adopt was on top of another punching her?" Anthony asked with a bit of shock in his voice. "Yeah, but let me finish first. So i went and pulled her off of her and told the other girl to go get cleaned up. And she said that the girl i pulled off of her that she was a orphan. Right. So i asked her if i could walk her home cuz she was limping, and i wanted to make sure she was ok. And she agreed. So i walked her to the orphanage, and when the girl went in, and by the way her name is, Y/N and she's around 15. I asked the caretaker of the orphanage, if i can get her number, and she said she was going to give me the detail of what i have to do." I finished saying. They didn't respond for a bit, and i started think that they thought it was a bad idea, before Chris replied, "That's so cool! When are you going to adopt her?" "i don't know maybe when i'm free next week." "That's great, i can't wait to meet her." Anthony said. "Yeah, but i just wanted to ask, if you guys could help me with some stuff, like babysit her if i'm busy?" i said hoping they would agree. "Yeah sure" They both said at the same time. "But if you need help, with some things for her, you should ask Scarlet and Elizabeth." Chris said. "Yeah, i was thinking of asking them." I said before taking a sip of beer. 

I just can't wait to adopt her. I hope it will turn out how i hope.

A/N:sorry it took a while to update, i had school ughhh. and i was busy with hw and stuff. So yh. i will try and post every friday and weekends, and if i can on weekdays. so yh. anywayssssss byeeeeeee. also if you have any ideas, leave in comments. Love YA <3