Part 21

*few weeks later*

Y/n's pov:

The last few weeks have been fun, I went to set with Sebastian and school was alright I guess. I had a big test coming up for maths but I haven't told him yet. It's only because I don't want him to worry about the result because to be honest I don't really care.

Today I was meeting Sebastian's mum. Not gonna lie I was very nervous. I couldn't sleep last night cuz I was worried she wouldn't like me. I don't really have a good track record with mums. But anyways, when I finally went to sleep it was 2am and the worst part was that it was a school day. I woke up at 7:15 when he came to wake me up and I was not having it. "Y/n, come on get up. Your gonna be late to school." He was shaking me. "noooooo. I'm too tired. And I have a headache." He sighed and opened my curtains. "heyyyyy why did you do that?!" "Because if you don't get up in the next 15 minutes then ur gonna be late for school. And I am gonna be late to pick up my mum from the airport. So come on." I dramatically sighed and got out and went to the bathroom.

I heard him leave and had a shower and did all those things. After I got changed (a/n: u can think of wht u wanna wear) and went downstairs and was met with pancakes. "Finally, someone got out of bed." I mumbled something even I don't know what I said and sat down.

Seb's pov:

Y/n took a while to wake up which is not normal, because she normally takes only 5 minutes but today she took 20 minutes. And she is very grumpy. "Try not to get in trouble today, I need you home after school because my mum almost wanted you to not go to school at all today. That's how much she wanted to meet you." She laughed a bit and said, "you should of taken her up on her offer." I laughed and ate. We talked some more and headed out.

When we arrived she was about to get out before I said, " hey, remember no getting into trouble today ok?" "Ok. I promise." I smiled and replied, "ok bye y/n." "Bye seb." She said and closed the door. And I headed off to the airport to pick up my mother.

A/n: ok so I'm not dead if anyone was wondering. soz it took soooo long to update, i didn't have any ideas and this one isn't even good. I will have a better one soon. byeee