Part 10

A/N:There might be a TW for some ppl but i will put it when it happens.

Y/n's pov:

After i went up to have a shower i got out changed into my pyjamas. I then got a notification from an unknown number. Being the bAdDiE i am, i decided to reply. 

*txt messages*

Unknown: hey 

me: who the fuck is this?!?

Unknown: right sorry its chris..... chris evans 

me:ohhhhh sorry i just didn't know you had my number 

cevans: yeah your dad gave it to me before i left, i hope that's ok?

me: yh that's fineee

cevans: ok cool well i'm gonna go 

me: ok byeee cevans 

cevans:lol byee

*end txt message*

I put my phone on charge and went to bed. Luckily i have a tv in here, so i went on netflix and watched friends. It's my go to show when i have nothing else to watch because i have watched it about ten times. So you can already tell i'm a BIG fan. So i put that one until i felt like sleeping and went to sleep.

*TW: NIGHTMARE*

"i only adopted you for the fame. did you really think that i actually wanted to have you? your so annoying and loud, i can't bear to be near you anymore!"

I stared at disbelief as he dropped me back at the orphanage.

Kacy ran out and said, "your so ungrateful, a famous person just adopted you and all you do is screw up. GOD can you do anything right!"  

*nightmare over*

*TW OVER*

I sat up drenched in sweat, as i keep replying the dream in my head. That's not going to actually happen is it? No i'm fine. The only way i used to help this was a cigarette. I don't think Sebastian is awake because it's..... 3:30, fuck. 

I went downstairs, and to my luck he isn't. So i pul out my cigarette and lighter and start smoking. I open a window up cuz it's not my first time secret smoking.  I normally used to go outside in the orphanage, but i think that might wake him up, so i decide against it. 

Sebastian's pov: 

I get woken up by someone going down the stairs. I was already partially awake because i just went to bed like 10 minutes ago. So i go to check it out. But before i go down, i check on Y/n to see how she is doing. But when i got to her door, it was open and her bedding was messed up, saying that she was the one who went downstairs. I still go to check it out just to make sure she is ok.

I go down, and smell.... smoke? I walk into the kitchen to see Y/n smoking and listening to music as well. I don't think she heard me come down, but when she turned around her face showed that she didn't. 

She took out her earphones and stopped her music. I just stare in confusion, as i didn't know she smoked. "why?" she looks at me in confusion but then realises what i was talking about. She sighs and looks down, "umm, i don't even know myself." "but why?" i say, taking a step closer. She tenses up a bit before relaxing. "it started when i was like 13, and like it just became constant." "how much do you do it?" i asked, she sighed before answering, "every other week, unless i'm stressed, then i do it more." she said, still not looking up at me. "when was the last time you did it?" i asked hoping it was a while ago. "The day i met you, but that morning on the way to school." This time i sighed before, reaching out and taking the cigarette out of her hand. She looked up about to say something but she didn't and looked back down, not daring to look me in the eye. 

"Y/n look at me please." She sighed before looking up at me. "Are you not disapointed in me? Not gonna shout, scream, kick me out?" "What no! I am shocked yes but not any of the things you said." "really?" "yes, but i will help you through this, because someone at your age shouldn't be smoking." She chuckles before nodding. "But can i ask why you are up so late?" "oh ummmm. Ok if i say what do you promise to not ask any questions, because i really don't feel like explaining it right now." I hesitate before agreeing. She breathes in before saying, "I had a nightmare, and no it wasn't a kiddy one were the monster eats me or something." she lightly chuckles before continuing, "because believe i wish it was. And i have been having this sort of nightmare, for some time but i don't want to say how long." She says breathing out. I just walk up and spread my arms out, she flinches a bit before relaxing and letting me hug her. We are like that before she says, "Did i wake you when i came down?" I smiled letting go and looking down at her, "no i went to bed around 10 minutes before you came down." "oh ok." 

"Ok well lets get some sleep and tomorrow, i can maybe help you with the cigarette?" I said, hopefully she  trusts me enough to help her. She takes a step back before saying, "umm sure."  she said lightly smiling at me. "ok well lets get some sleep." "yeah i'm surprisingly tired now." We both laughed and said good night before going to bed. I have to help her get over this, if i want her to trust me. 

A/n: waddup ladies and gentlemen and my non-binary peeps. I hope u liked the chapter, and it got darkkk a bit (i think anyways) but yh. soz if  it triggered some peeps, but i hope it was ok. omgg i have so many ideas for this book. anywayssss i hope ur all ok and healthy in this shit time. love all of you peeps and thanks for all the reads. byeeeeeeee <3