Part 19

Y/n's POV:

I don't think teachers like me that much. Cuz like I got an extra detention today just for swearing. Like what the actual fuck. So now on top of my detention I will have an extra half an hour long detention today. I'm thinking of just skipping detention entirely and going somewhere. But that would just get me more detention. And then they will call Sebastian. And I can't be asked to deal with all of that. So I might just go just cuz i cba with more detentions. The most annoying part of this all is that it's only twelve fucking o'clock.

<<time skip brought to u by Thor's hammer>>

After school I say bye to my friends and head to detention. I'm early so I just hung outside until it starts. While I wait i tract seb to tell him I'm going to be extra late. 😒

*txt message*

Me:hey

Seb:hey, are you gonna be home same time as yesterday??

Me:welllll

Seb: what??

Me: it's actually y I was txting u

Seb:what's wrong

Me:I have an extra half an hour of detention

Seb:what why?!?

Me: apparently swearing once gives u that

Seb:ugh ok well when will u be home

Me: probs around 5:30

Seb: ok I will see u then

Me: ok bye

Seb: bye hun.

*end txt*

I put my phone away and see that I am now late, so I walk towards the class and go in, to be greeted by my teacher shouting at me being late. I just told my eyes and sit at the back of the class and get my sketchbook out and a few pencils.

<<another time skip brought to u by Steve's shield>>

Another hour and a half later I am finally free to go. I feel like I was there forever. Luckily I wasn't the only one with the extra detention, because I would of actually died in there if I was by myself. I get my skateboard from my locker, cuz it can somehow fit in there. 'Lol that's wht she said' I laugh to myself and head out. After about 20mins I make it home and unlock the door. "IM HOME!!" "IN HERE!!" I get back and head towards where the sound came from.

Seb's pov:

She walked in the kitchen and said "hey" "hey hun, how was school?" "Well apart from the annoying teacher and detention it was alright." "That's good." "How was ur day?" She asked. "It was good, everyone says hi." "That's nice." It was silent for a bit before she said, "what's for dinner?" "I'm making burgers." "Oooooo nice." She said and sat down on the stool. "So how is the black eye feeling?" She looked up and said, "oh yeah it's alright." I nod and say "that's good."

We talk for a bit more, while I finished making dinner, and think how to tell her that my mum wants to meet her. I finished making dinner and give her the food and sat down opposite her. It was silent for a bit before I build up the courage and say, "um so my mum called." She stops and looks up at me, "and um she wants to meet u." "Oh" "it's not gonna be tomorrow, it's gonna be in a few weeks, cuz I don't wanna rush u and she gonna come here so we don't have to travel."

She's silent for a bit before shrugs and says, "that's fine, I was expecting she would want to meet me." "So u want to meet her?" "Yeah. Why not." I sigh feeling relieved. "Why were u so nervous to tell me?" "I just didn't want to push u too quickly, cuz I just adopted u and I didn't want to freak you out." "It's fine, u weren't pushing me. I want to meet her." I smile and say, "thanks, also she speaks mainly Romanian, but she does speak English, just not as good as me." "It's fine." She smiles and finished her food.

After she puts it in the sink she says, "im gonna take my shower." "Ok sure." I say an she leaves.

A/n: heyyy soz it's short (lol that's wht she said) I will write some more later. Byeee love ya <3