Part 9

Y/n's pov:

"People really do make those edits of me, huh i thought they were jokes." i could recognise that voice from a mile away. And NEVER in my life hid my phone from someone. As SOON as i heard that voice i slammed my phone on the wall of couch next to where i was sitting. I turned around and i could not believe my eye. 'you would not believe your eyes' i said in my mind, not the time tho.

IT WAS CHRIS FUCKING EVANS!!!!!! OMFGGGG

Being the cool person i was, i cleared my throat and calmly said. "hi. Who are you?" 'omfg way to go, you just asked who chris evans was dumb bitch.' i mentally slapped my forehead. "i-i mean hi. nice to meet you." i said trying to keep my cool. 'and its hard to keep my cool, when other girls tryin to get w my dude.' omg now is rlly not the time!' i said to my self. "Y/n, this is Chris Evans, Chris this is the girl i was talking to you about, Y/n." Sebastian said. I held out my hand for him to shake which he smiled and shook it. "You were talking about me?" i said in a sarcastic tone. They both laughed and sat down. "Wait, what was she watching. You said something about an edit of you?" Sebastian said. When i tell you, my heart stopped. It stopped. like i couldn't feel my heart beating. "we-well ummm." "She was watching an edit of me." Chris said smirking. "Wow, way to rat me out man. jeeeeeezzz." They both laughed before Seb looked like Horrid Henry when he gets an idea. "OMG! no fucking way Chris Evans is ur celeb crush!!" He said literally shouting. like my ears hurt now. "whattttttttt noooooo." They both laughed. "wow this is an amazing first impression." i said in a sarcastic tone trying to change the subject. They both laughed not saying anything about it. "But, i have had worse." I added. "What how?" "Wow Chris it's like ur saying this was a really bad first impression huh?" "what no no no no." he said in a hurry. "i'm jokingggg jeez." we all started bursting out laughing.

It was quiet for a moment before Chris asked, "So your British?" "no i'm Canadian why?" I said before Sebastian gave me a stern look, but it softened quickly and Chris was confused. "Yes i'm British, i moved here when i was 4, so my accent didn't change and neither did my amazing British banter." i said flicking my non existant long air away from my shoulder. They both started bursting out laughing, and i saw Chris do his fAmOuS boob grab when he laughed. 'Wow i must have rlly made him laugh, for him to do that.' i thought to myself.

After they finally calmed down, Chris asked, "So, what do you like to do?" "Well i like to go to the skate park." "wait you skateboard?" "no i just go there to fly ya know?" They both laughed before i continue. "Yeah i skate, since i was like eight. It's like the only thing i'm good at." "yeah that and fighting." Sebastian said in a sarcastic tone. "wait WHAT!?!" i covered my hands with my face laughing before removing them, and saying, "ohhh yhhhh, seb met me by dragging me out of a fight with this bitch and he took me back to the orphanage after, so i could get home safely." "wow. now that is the worst first impression." Chris said. Me and Seb both nodded while laughing.

Sebastian's pov:

They got along really well which i like, because Y/n seemed the type to be closed off. I mean she still is, there is defiantly something she isn't saying but i don't want to pressure her into saying things she is not comfortable saying yet. I was brought out of my thoughts when Chris asked, "So do you watch marvel?" "yeah i do." She responded. "who is your fav character." oh i know where this is going. "umm well since i was like 10 it was Loki, then when i was around 12 Bucky was also my fav character. so yeah those two." Chris faked being offended. "wow, just wow. I thought we were friends y/n." "welllllll...." she said. We all started bursting iut into laughter after that. "ok ok what about your fav marvel movie?" "winter soldier." "yayyy" he said. We talked for a bit more, and watched a movie (a Disney movie) before Chris had to get going. We both said bye to him and i closed the door.

"So, did you like that?" "Yeah he was really nice and sweet." "that's nice. are you still hungry, because you just had a lot of snacks." "wow, you calling me fat?" she said "what no no i-" i was cut off by her laughing, she laughed so hard she started crying. "you know one day i will throw you in the pool when you do that." I said. After a few seconds she calmed down enough to say, "i'm not hungry, thanks. but i am tired." I checked the time to see that it was 11:30. "oh yeah shit. sorry i kept you up for long. You can go to sleep." "ok good night Sebastian." She said walking off. "Good night sweetie." I said before sitting down on the sofa and watching on the tv.

A/N:sup me dudeesss and dudetssssss and my non binary duddesss. soz it took long to upload, i was busy w the last week of school. my school ended early cuz of corona. so now i'm on my christmas holidaysss. hope your all well. love ya byeeeeeeee <3