Part 17

Sebastian's POV:
After I dropped y/n off at school, I went to set. I parked and got out and headed to my trailer and sign in. As I was heading to change into my costume I heard a voice behind me, "STAN!" I turned around and was met with Chris, "EVANS!" I mocked back. We both laughed and walked together. "So how are you and y/n doing?" He asked. "We are doing good...." He stopped walking and I stoped a bit in-front of him, "why did you stop?" I asked. "What happened?" I gave him a confused look before saying, "what do you mean??" "I can tell by your voice that something happened, so what happened?"

I signed and said, "well yesterday we went home and y/n said she was going to go out with her friends to the skate park." He nodded, telling me to continue, " and i told her to be home around 10:30 but she was late and arrived at 10:45." "omg is she ok??" "Yeah she is fine. So I asked her why she was late but when she came closer to the light, I saw she had a black eye." "What?!? Is she ok?!" "Yeah she is and I asked her what happened and she said she ran into a pole."

"Ok so that's ok, but what's the problem?" I sigh and say, "I don't think she is telling the truth." "What do you mean?" "I mean that, you can't get that sort of black eye from a pole." "So what are you saying??" "I'm saying that she might have gotten into a fight but didn't tell me." "Ohhhh" I sighed and headed to the make up section. "Yeah" "well did you say anything?" "No I didn't want to seem like I didn't trust her." "True." Before I went in I asked, "do you wanna come with me home after shooting, so you can see what I'm talking about?" "Sure, it will give me a chance to see her. Cuz yknow I'm her favourite." He said a moved is 'long hair'. "Yeah sure Dorito keep thinking that." He shook his head and went and I went inside.

Y/n's POV:
I think I might die if I spend one more minute in school. Like I just got detention because i made a point saying how my bladder isn't on a timer and that I should be aloud to go to the toilet when I want. And then the teacher said that she can't go to the toilet in the middle of the lesson. Then I said that she could and no one is stopping her. Then I got shouted at for talking back, and because I was already in deep shit I said "it's called a conversation, I thought you were an English teacher!" I got a lot of "oos" from the class and my friends started laughing. Then I got sent to the principles office and he said I have detention for a week.

I fucking hate school. But who likes it anyways.

So rn im in contemplating if I should skip detention or not. "Sup y/n" "hey Alex, where is Sarah?" "Damn do u like her more than me?" He said pretending to act hurt. "Yes." I said with a smirk. "Ha ha very funny, she had to go to soccer practice." "u mean football." "Soccer." "Football." "Soccer" "what do you use to kick the ball?!" "Your foot?" "And what do you kick??" "A ball." He rolled his eyes knowing where this was going because we have had this conversation too many times. "Right so it's FOOTBALL!!" I said. He sighed defeated. "Will I ever win that argument?" "No, you will never win it." I said smirking.

"What r u doing anyways??" "I am thinking if I should skip detention." "No. You have skipped too many and u already got a week, just go it's only an hour." "Fine but if I die tm I'm haunting u for the rest of ur life." I say. "How would u die?" "I will die of BOREDOM!" I say walking to the detention room. "See u in hell then!!" I hear him say. I flip him off and go inside. I sit at the back and take out my phone.

*txt message*
me: hey so I'm gonna be a bit late.
Almost a minute later he answered
seb: ok but why
me:nothing important I'll tell u when I get back
seb: ok text me when your on your way
me: I will
seb: byee
me:bye
*end of txt message*

I put my phone on the table and then I heard the teacher shout, "Y/n!! Put ur phone away!!" I look up and see my English teacher ugh bitch. "I did before you said that." I say and roll my eyes. "Just get on with your work." She said and sat down. 'Yeah I'm not gonna do my hw, I'm just gonna doodle' I say to myself. I got out my sketchbook, which like no one knows abt cuz like I'm ✨mysterious✨ like that.

*an hour later*

The bell rang and I packed my things and was the first person out. I went to my locker and put most my books away and grabbed my skateboard and head out.
*txt message*
me:omw I'll be there in around 15 mins.
seb: ok be safe
me: I always am
*end of txt message*

I put my phone in my bag and get my EarPods out and start to listen to some music.

Seb's POV:
I was talking to Chris as I was making dinner which was Mac n cheese. "So where is y/n?" "Oh right yeah, she said she is running a bit late." "Oh did she say why?" "No but she will say why when she arrives." He nods and takes a sip of his beer. I take a sip of mine and we talk a bit about the movie until I hear the door open and close. "Hey I'm back!" "I'm the kitchen!"I shouted back. I look and see y/n come in. "Hey Chris." "Hey y/n" he says and gets up from his seat and hugs y/n. "Wow I don't get a hi or hello?? "hey seb." She says and side hugs me. I smile and hug back. "So y/n, what's with the eye? It doesn't look too good." He looks at me and she says, "wow thanks. I was out with some friends and I ran into a pole." He nodded and took a sip of beer. "Wait u have beer can I have some??" She said asking me. Chris started laughing, "no your underaged." "What?!? Oh come on it's not like i never ha-" she stopped and looked down. I gave her a stern look and said, "what." "oh shit-" I heard Chris whisper, y/n laughed and looked up. "What?" She said. "What were you about to say?" "I was about to sayyy, it's not like I never had been offered a beer. But I declined because I am a responsible person." She said and walked off and sat in the sofa. I saw Chris look at his phone and started laughing. "What's so funny?" "Nothing nothing." I saw y/n grinning but tried to hide it and I narrowed my eyes at her but chose to ignore it. "Anyways, dinner is ready." I said and y/n came and I put the plates down for us and took a seat opposite them.

It was quiet for a bit as we were eating m, but I then remembered what I wanted to ask. "So why were you late?" It was quiet for a bit before I said, "y/n?" "Hm? Oh you were talking to me. uh, I got detention cuz I talked back and was apparently being 'rude' to a teacher." She said and roller her eyes and went back to eating. "Well what did you say?" Chris asked sounding amused. "Well I needed the loo and she didn't allow me and I said that my bladder isn't on a timer. And she said that she can't go to the loo in the middle of the lesson. And I said that she can and that n one was stopping her. Then she shouted at me for talking back to her. And I was already pissed, so I said that, that is how a conversation worker and that she should know that cuz she is and English teacher." "Damn" I said. "yeah ikr. I then got sent to the principal and got a weeks detention." She said and carried on eating.

"Damn." Chris said. "So your gonna be late for the rest of the week?" "yep, pretty much." She said and put her plate in the sink. "Ima go take a shower." She said and headed upstairs. It was quiet for a bit before Chris said, "I can see what you mean by the fact that it looks like someone punched her." "Right?""yeah, but that story was funny." He said and drank his beer. "Hey, what were you laughing about earlier?" "Oh uhh nothing, I got sent something." I laughed and shook my head and out the plates away.

We talked for a bit before I called y/n down to say bye to chris. She came down and said "bye Chris." She said and gave him a hug and whispered something in his ear which he chucked at and came to say bye to me and left.

After he left, we both sat down on the sofa and talked about our day before she went to bed. I later followed going to bed.

A/n: hey peeps. Soz it took long to update. I might do another chapter today. it depends how busy I am(how lazy I am). but yh I hope ur all well and staying safe. love yall byeeee <3