Part 18

TW: Nightmare

Y/n's pov:

'where are you going?' i asked standing in front of the adoption centre again. 'your too much of a burden to look after, so i'm sending you back here.' i stood there in disbelief looking at him. 'n-no i'll change i promise, Sebastian please!' he got in his car and closed the door. 'too bad y/n, you should of been better. I mean u can't even call me dad. U have too many issues.'  he said and drove off.

i wake up in a sweat and sit up, it happened again. I looked out my window and saw the sun was rising. I then looked at my phone and saw it was 6:30 and that i will have to be up soon  anyways for school. I know i won't be able to go back to sleep, so i got up and had a shower and put some clothes on. I decided to go to the skate park to clear my head seeing as i have some time to spare. So i put on the clothes and left a note for Sebastian saying i was going to the skate park and left, closing the door quietly so i wouldn't wake him.

 So i put on the clothes and left a note for Sebastian saying i was going to the skate park and left, closing the door quietly so i wouldn't wake him

(You can chose something else if u want)

On the way there i decided to call Michael cuz i haven't talked to him in a while. It only took two rings for him to pick up,

*on call*

"hey, dick!" i started

"hey, bitch! wht r u doing up so early?? u normally have to be shaken to be woken up on a school morning, and i would know i had to do it." we both laughed and i responded,

"yh, yh whatever, i'm on my way to the skate park."

"what, why??"

"i just woke up early and decided to go."

"u can't wake up before 10 unless your being woken up, so tell me why your going to the skate park at 7 in the morning"

Damn even if we r on a call, he can still tell when i'm lying.

i sigh and say, "i had a nightmare, and i couldn't go back to sleep and i woke up at 6:30."

It was quiet for a bit before i hear him say, "Does Sebastian know your out?"

"i don't know. i didn't want to wake him so i left him a note on my bedroom door saying i went to the skate park, which by the way i just arrived at."

"ok. well what was it about?"

"same as it always is. my parents." i lied. i didn't want him to know that it was about Sebastian.

he seemed to by it cuz he change the topic. "ok. well how is school going?"

I got to the top of the ramp before setting my phone in the pocket in my hood and started skating. "it's the same. boring. i got a detention yesterday and now i have it for the rest of the week."

"i can't say i'm not surprised. but what did you get it for this time??"

"teacher said i can't go to the toilet and then i apparently was rude to her by talking back but then i said that it's a conversation and said that she should know that cuz she is an english teacher." i got to the top of the same side i started at and then said, "then i got sent to the principles office and he said that i have detention for a week."

i heard Michael laughing from the other side of the call and he said, "god, one day your gonna get suspended."

"i already have."

We talked for a bit more before i got another call, which was from Sebastian.

"fuck."

"what??"

"It's Sebastian."

"well answer it, we can talk later."

"ok bye dick."

"bye bitch!"

I ended the call and accepted Sebastian's call.

Seb's pov:

My alarm went off at 7:00 and had a shower. After that i went to Y/n's bedroom and knocked on the door, when i didn't get a answer i said, "Y/n i'm coming in!" I didn't get an answer so i went in. She wasn't in her bedroom and her bathroom lights were turned off. 'that's odd' i thought.

I went down expecting her to be there, but to my surprise she wasn't. I was starting to get a bit worried, i saw the time on my phone and saw it was 7:30, so i decided to call her. Maybe she went out to get coffee like she said she does in the morning. After a few rings she answered.

*on call*

"Hey Sebastian." she said. i was relieved to know she was ok.

"Y/n! your ok, oh thank god. your scared me!"

"sorry, i left a note saying i went out."

"what, where is it? i didn't see it when i went to your room."

"I left it on my bed, because i knew you would go in when i didn't answer. Did you not see it?"

i heard her say when i was walking in her room. I went closer to her bed and saw the note. It read:

'hey, i woke up early for some odd reason, so i went to the skate park. i will probs be back before i have to go to school, so don't worry about me.'

Y/n

"Ok now i saw the note." I sigh and go back down to the kitchen. "Are you gonna go straight to school, or come back here?"

"I'm coming back, I left my school bag there. Or u know I could just not go to school."

"Ur going." I said and chuckled.

"Aw man."

"How far are u?"

I heard the door close and heard someone shout, "LIKE 1 SEC AWAY!" I laughed and ended the call.

She came in the kitchen and put her skateboard against the wall.  "Hey, sorry I worried u."she said and sitting down. "No it's fine. Do u want breakfast?" "Uh no I had a breakfast sandwich on the way back." "Oh ok." I said and placed my food in the plate and sat down next to her.

"So why were u up early anyways?" She looked down and said, "uh, I don't know. I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep." I nodded but had a feeling she was lying but decided to leave it, because if she wanted me to know she would of told me.  After we talked for a bit and she went to get her school things and I cleaned up.

"Hey, u ready?" I asked her. " yep." She said and grabbed her skateboard and we headed out. We got in the car and stayed driving. We talked a bit more and we reached the school. "Do u have detention again today?" She sighed and said "ugh yh I have it for the rest of the week." I smiled and said, "ok well, text me when you leave school." She got out and said, "yh I know." She said and closed the door. She waved and I waved back and she went into school.

After I saw her meet up with her friends I left and drove to set.when I arrived I got a call from my mum.

*on call*
"Hey mum!"

"Hey kiddo, how are u?"

"I'm good how r u?"

"I'm good."

"That's good. So I wanted to talk to u about meeting ur new daughter."

I sighed and said, "mum I don't want to overwhelm her."

"I'm not saying today but maybe in two weeks?"

"Ok I'll ask, just tell me when u are planning to meet her."

"Ok I will. I have to go ok? I love you."

"I love u too mum bye."

I said and hung up. I hope y/n is gonna be ok with this.

A/n: supppppp. I decided to introduce his mum cuz why not. Ik she doesn't live in America but let's just say she does for now. Sorry I'm late to update I spent the whole day yesterday doing my hw that's due on Monday and that was like 5. Anyways I hope ur all well and safe. If u have any ideas of wht u wanna see in this book put it in the comments. But yeh. Love ya byeee <3