Part 11

Y/n's pov:

I actually HATE morning. They are the worst because i wake up in a bad mood. Today i didn't really wake up in a mood, but that's only if you count embarrassed as a mood. Last night was just ew. I mean it wasn't bad, but i was surprised with myself that i actually opened up to him a bit. I just rubber my eyes, like that would take the embarrassment away. 😒 I had a shower and put on clothes:

A/n: (Doesn't have to be this)I was about to go out when i see a note on my floor, which i didn't see before

I was about to go out when i see a note on my floor, which i didn't see before. I picked it up and it said:

Y/n i have gone to the shops and i didn't want to wake you up, i might be back by the time you wake up. But i will say that i am back when i come back.Call me if you need anything.

From: Sebastian :)

I sigh and get up. I was about to go downstairs when i hear movement going on downstairs. I don't think i heard the door close, or heard him say he was back. I slowly back away and grab my bat. Yes i have a bat, it is just for defence. I pick it up and go down. I still hear them moving in the kitchen so i tip toe my way down, making sure i don't make any noise. I feel like they can hear my heart beat with how loud it fucking is. I slowly turn the corner to see the guy or girl with their hood up and their back to me. 'fuck i should of stayed in my room, why did i come down it could be a fucking horror serial killer or some shit cuz that's what normally happens in movies.' So i slowly go towards them and take the hood of quickly and they turn around and we both scream, raised my bat and about to hit them with it when i see who it is.....

Sebastian's pov:

I got home, thinking Y/n is still asleep because she isn't downstairs yet. So i get my coffee going and set the bags down. I was about to turn around when i feel my hood being pulled and when i turn around i am faced with a bat so the person with the bat and we both scream. They are about to hit me with the bat until i realise who it was. It was Y/n.  "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" We both screamed. "OMFG YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!!" "I SCARED YOU!?! YOUR THE ONE WITH THE BASEBALL BAT ABOUT TO HIT ME!!!" We both take a breath and she puts the bat down. "When did you get back?" She says leaning the bat against the wall. "Like 5 minutes ago, didn't you hear me?" "No i heard you i just wanted to scare you by hitting you with a bat." She says sarcastically. I give her a sort of stern look, before she sighs and answers, "Sorry i am more sarcastic in the morning. I was in the shower when you came back so i didn't hear you." "It's ok." "But i wanted to ask, is why the hell do you have a bat, and also language for swearing." She rolled her eyes before answering, "i've had this bat since i was like 13, it's for defence, and who are you, Captain America?" We both laugh before she sits down at the stool in the kitchen. It's quiet for a minute before i ask, "Do you want breakfast?" "ummm sure, i'll have whatever you're having." She says giving me a small smile. I smile back before saying, "So eggs?" She nods.

I finish the eggs making small talk by asking when she woke up. I put the plate down infront of her, and sitting down and plating my own food. "So who did you think i was if you had to use a bat? Cuz what i saw at the fight, you won't need a bat." She laughed before answering, "I don't know, i didn't know if you were home yet so i got scared and i just grabbed what i thought i could use something against the person. And i only use my fists when i know who i'm up against, cuz i don't want to get hurt fighting someone bigger with out something to protect me." I nodded before we both take a bite of the food. "damn these are good." She said pointing at the eggs. "Thanks."

It was silent for a bit, before i said, "Soo, the reason i went out was because i wanted to get the things for the cigarettes. Umm I got the gum and patch, and was told you should use one at a time." She nodded before saying, "Thank you, but i don't want you wasting your money on my problem. Like i could have gotten them myself." She said. I shook my head and said, "No it's fine. Your my responsibility and i want to help you." She gives me a half smile before thanking me.

After breakfast, I put the plates away even though, Y/n wanted to do it but i insisted. She went upstairs to do something and when she came down, she was holding a bag full of something. "What's in the bag?" She paused sitting down before handing it to me and answering, "My cigarettes, all of them. I have been trying to quit for a while but i never could, so this is me trying to actually quit this time." I smiled looked in the bag seeing about  5 packs of cigarettes and 2 lighters. "Why didn't you ever ask Kacy for help." She hesitated before answering, "She caught me saying i should stop and i told her i did, but that was a year ago. But i did smoke less, but i still did it." She said looking down. I put the bag down before reaching out and giving her a hug. She didn't give one back at first but she did after a bit.

After we let go she asked if she can have a nicotine gum and i gave one. "Oh, um i have filming today, i just remembered. Do you want to come with me and meet the cast or stay here?" "I can come with you, if  that's ok?" "Yeah it's perfectly fine." We smiled at each other before i said, "Let's go, do you need to get anything?" "Yeah wait a sec." She went upstairs and came back with a small backpack  that she put her phone and other stuff in and the pack of nicotine gum. I smiled thinking that she really is trying to quit. "Ok i'm ready let's go." She said and we walked out. I am so excited to show her to the cast.

A/n: btw the backpack above is wht I thought she would wear

A/n: btw the backpack above is wht I thought she would wear. wow that was a lottttt of writing. and another post! ik ik i am amzing. jk jk. anywayssss i just had this idea and thought the bat part was funny so i wrote it before i forgot it. i will probs post more cuz of the holidays. so yh. hope ur all well. love ya,  byeeeee <3