Part 2

Sebastian's POV:
"Hey man!" I said to Anthony. We were shooting for civil war, which was really exciting. "Hey seebass!" Anthony said back.  I always told him that I hated when he called me that but I secretly liked it. "What u up to after this?" I asked him hoping he and Chris could come by later because I wanted to ask them something. "My mum wants me to help her with something why?" "I just wanted to know if u and Chris could come by later I wanted to ask you something." As soon as I said that Chris came over (Chris Evans btw). "Hey guys what u up to?" "Seebass over here wants us to come over I can't so he wanted to know if you can?" "Yeah I'm free are we going now?" "Yeah after shooting." I replied with. We got called to go back to set so we said goodbye and left.

*after shooting at seb's house*
"Make yourself at home,do you want any drinks?" "Yeah a water thanks man" Chris replied with. I got the water and got myself a beer and sat down. "So what is it you wanted to ask me?" "Right yeah ok so you know how I have always wanted a kid?" Chris nodded with a hum silently telling me to carry on, "but I couldn't find the right women to have a kid with so I was thinking maybe I should adopt, but I don't know if I should so I wanted someone's opinion." Chris was silent for a second and I started thinking about maybe he was going to tell me I shouldn't do it and that I won't be good enough, but I was brought out of my thoughts when he replied.

"I think you should," I was shocked but he took the silence as to carry on, "You are amazing with Robert's and Scarlet's kids and every time you meet one your very friendly, so yeah I think you should. But what age are you thinking and what gender?" I thought for a bit before replying with, "not too young,because I want her to be old enough to take care of herself if I have to do some scenes so around 15." "That's great man I think you should start looking for a adoption centre soon." I was happy that I had some one on my side, for some support. "Yeah ok I will thanks." "No problem and if you need any help with her just call me, I will be her favourite uncle" I rolled my eyes and laughed and said thanks. He stayed a bit longer and we talked and watched a movie. I will ask my family for some help as well, but I can't wait to start looking for someone.

A/n:ok so second chapter. ayyyy wht do u guys think? I might do another one as well today so yh byeeee love ya ❤️