Chapter 4

I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL THE READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET THIS MUCH READS PLUS 4 VOTES. WELL HERE IS CHAPTER 4. IT IS A BIT OF A LONG ONE TOO WHICH I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE. THINGS ARE STARTING TO PICK UP AND THEY WILL GET MORE INTENSE ONCE THEY SET OFF ON TOUR. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. ENJOY XXXX

The van stopped and Harry realized that they had arrived back at the hotel. One by one they got out and no sooner Louis was out, he hurried inside without saying a word to anyone. Harry went to follow him but Paul stopped him.

'Harry, we have things to discuss about your trip to L.A tomorrow.' Harry looked at him with begging eyes.

'Can't this wait Paul? I really need to talk to Louis. He...he's...'

'He's got his sass on,' Zayn said chuckling.

'And we all know when Louis gets sassy...' Niall laughed. Harry looked from one to the other.

'Guys,' Liam told them, 'please.' He motioned to Harry who was looking worried and a little upset. Paul pulled him aside.

'Louis is a big boy Harry. He can take care of himself. Besides, you know what management said about keeping an eye on you two...' Paul trailed off hoping Harry will get the meaning without him having to explain further. He hated to do this to them but Modest left him no choice. Harry kept staring at him with his big green eyes, silently begging him to let him go to Louis.

'You're not seriously thinking...c'mon Paul,' Zayn told him. Harry kept his eyes on Paul. Paul sighed heavily, not really wanting to do this but also knowing he had to.

'Harry if they find out I'm letting you two...I'm head of security. I run your security. I have to report to management and if I let you and Louis...' Niall, Liam and Zayn stood behind Harry.

'Paul,' Liam said, 'its already hard for them as it is. They really need a break yeah. We and you are family and family protect their own.' Liam turned to look at Harry.

'Go see to Louis Haz. He's not okay and he needs you.' Harry looked from Liam to Paul and back to Liam as if waiting for permission. Paul sighed again.

'Go,' he told him and Harry was off. He ran to the elevators and stabbed at the button repeatedly until the elevator opened and he got in, again attacking the button of their floor. The ride up to the 10th floor seemed endless. Once the elevator opened, Harry was running towards his suite. He slid his key card in the slot and opened the door to his suite, entering his living room. He went into his bedroom and to a door at the back of the room. His and Louis' suites were connected. They always tried to get these kind of suites. It made things easier for them to move around without getting much noticed. He pushed the door open slowly, knocking quietly as he did.

'Louis?' he called softly. He walked into Louis' bedroom and saw him sitting in the armchair facing the balcony over looking the city of London, with its noisy traffic and pedestrian rush ten floors below but up here it was quiet. Up here it was just them. His legs were outstretched in front of him, his elbows on the arms of the chair and his fingers entwined on his stomach. He didn't move. Harry wasn't sure if he'd heard him or not.