Chapter 39

A/N HELLO EVERYONE. HOPE YOU ARE ALL OKAY. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR 11,400 READS AND 1K VOTES. I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS MUCH READS OR VOTES. YOU ARE ALL TOO KIND. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE PM TELLING ME HOW YOU LOVE OUTING LARRY. I AM HONESTLY VERY HAPPY. SO I DEDICATE THIS SWEET CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO LANDSLIDE BY FLEETWOOD MAC WHEN ITS MENTIONED IN THE CHAPTER.  ALL THE LOVE ALWAYS MAGS.

Louis made his way towards the pool area. It was hot today and they had days off so he wanted nothing better than to go laze in the sun and drink a cold beer. His mates Oli and Stan had been allowed back to join him on the tour. He didn't know if it was Modest's way of"thanking" him for being good and going along with their plans or if Val had anything to do with them being back here. However, Cal was not allowed back due to "misdemeanors" and of being a "negative influence" on him; at least that's what Paul had told him he"overheard". From whom he had overheard, he didn't tell Louis.

Louis met Oli and Stan in the lobby and together they headed towards the pool area. However when they neared the area, they were stopped by they security.

'Sorry Louis you can't go out there,' one of the security detail told him.Louis raised an eyebrow at him, questioning this decision.

'Why not?' he asked. 'Me and my mates are just going for a dip and some sun. Is that a problem? The security kept his eyes fixed on him.

'Harry is out there with Louise and the kids,' the security informed him.Louis grunted.

'So? The pool is big enough innit?' The security huffed.

'You know you can't go out there with Harry being there.....'

'Why the fuck not?' Louis said raising his voice. He was getting irritated by this prick here ordering him around.

'Orders,' the second security said quietly. Louis rolled his eyes.

'Get the fuck out of my way. I'm going out there.' The first security stepped in front of him.

'Please don't make a scene. Come back when Harry is not out there.' Louis was getting angrier by the minute. He took a step towards the security and looked up into his face.

'Get out of the fucking way,' he hissed through clenched teeth. He could feel the frustration clawing at him from the inside out. And here I was thinking I was going to have a good day.

The security stood his ground. 'I am afraid I cannot do that.' Before Louis could retaliate, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and found Paul standing behind him.

'Oh great Paul can you tell this dick to get out of the way for me,'Louis said. 'I am in need of some sun and a cold beer.' Paul squeezed his shoulder lightly.

'Louis you can't go out there while Harry is in the pool with that kid he's baby sitting.' Louis opened his mouth to contradict Paul but Paul raised a finger hushing him. 'If people get pictures of the two of you, in the same pool at the same time both of you gushing over a baby you know what will happen right? Twitter will go up in flames with Larry. We can't have that Louis and please bear with me. You know I never had anything against you two being together but we can't have the fans going all crazy over how cute Larry are with the baby and how Larry is real. Please don't make it difficult.' Louis ground his teeth together.