Chapter 51

A/N HEY MY LOVELY PEOPLE I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER. I HAD SOME PERSONAL ISSUES I WAS DEALING WITH BUT THAT'S ALL SORTED AND OUT OF THE WAY. PLUS I WANTED TO WRITE A GOOD CHAPTER AND A LONG ONE SO I HOPE THAT THIS IS A GOOD ONE FOR YOU. I WILL TRY AND NOT TAKE TOO LONG NEXT TIME. SOMETIMES THIS THING CALLED LIFE GETS IN THE WAY WHICH DISTRACTS ME FROM WRITING. ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR READS AND YOUR COMMENTS. ALSO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES ON HERE AND MY FB TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE OUTING LARRY. LOVE YOU GUYS REALLY AND CAN'T EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE ENOUGH THAT YOU TAKE TIME TO READ. OK I'LL LEAVE YOU NOW TO READ. ENJOY. ALL THE LOVE M.

Louis sat on the couch, his feet clad in fluffy black socks, stretched out on the coffee table as he sipped his tea. The rain pounded outside. It had been raining for 2 days straight. It didn't rain much in L.A but when it rained, it rained. They were on a 3 day break from their American/Canadian leg of their OTRA tour and he was lazing in their L.A home with Harry and his mother who had arrived the day before. He hated that they had dragged her into this, but his mother had said that it was okay if it meant lessening his burdens even for a little bit. They wanted her to be seen with the Jungwirth family, thus creating a more solid front for everyone to believe. If his mother was here, then it meant that the baby was really his. Time was going by and Briana was 20 weeks pregnant. He wanted out so badly. He wanted all this to end but it was getting more complicated. Briana was jealous that Louis was seen spending time with Danielle instead of her so Harry's plan of having a beard hadn't been a total failure even though Louis would never admit this to him. Yes, they had elicited a reaction from Briana but not the one they were hoping for. She argued that after all that she was the one who was carrying his child not Danielle. And Louis didn't need any of this shit.

He was still pissed off about an interview that they did yesterday on Good Morning America.Louis had specifically asked his handler to tell the hosts of the show not to ask him anything about this baby drama but the asshole of a host had asked and congratulated him on live TV while the other host had the nerve to ask Harry if he was okay. Why had she even done that? She had put Harry in a very uncomfortable position and Louis wanted nothing more than to strangle her. Not to mention how that bitch had played with Harry's hair on national television and Harry didn't like that but him being the polite person that he is, didn't say anything. Louis knows that Harry only likes him playing with his hair and Louis felt pissed off that the woman had actually run her fingers through Harry's curls. It had been a disaster of an interview and it had put him in a sour mood, one which he carried even today.

He felt Harry caress his face and he pulled himself out of his miserable thoughts and focused his attention on the love of his life as Harry pushed his glasses further up his nose because Louis hadn't realized that they had slipped down the bridge of his nose a little. He looked at Harry and Harry smiled at him so sweetly, making him forget all this drama even if it was only for just a little while. Harry was his safe place, his home, his sanctuary. Louis tucked his legs beneath him and cuddled closer to Harry.

'What time do you and your mother have to go and meet the Jungwirths?' Harry asked him. Louis groaned.

'Do I have to?' he asked Harry, pouting. Harry tightened his arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer into him.

'You know you have to love,' Harry told him softly. Louis pouted harder.

'But I want to stay herewith you H. It's raining and I just want to cuddle and watch telly while you make me tea. Another month has passed by and it keeps getting worse. I feel trapped. I feel like I'm suffocating. I don't want to play this game anymore.' Before Harry could reply, Jay walked into the lounge. She smiled at them when she saw them sitting cuddling together on the couch. She sat on Louis' other side and looked at her son.