Chapter 43

A/N HEY MY LOVELIES HOPE YOU ARE WELL. SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I HAVE BEEN WRITING LIKE CRAZY SO THAT I CAN UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY. I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASM REGARDING THE STORY AND I APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT. CHAPTER 43 WILL BE IN 4 PARTS...NOT VERY LONG PARTS BUT I COULDN'T PUT IT ALL IN ONE. SO THIS IS THE FIRST PART THAT I AM UPDATING TODAY. HOPEFULLY I WILL UPDATE PART 2 TOMORROW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. ALL THE LOVE M. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO KATRINA ROWELL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU JUST LET ME KNOW. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO.

'What do you mean he's gone?' Val exclaimed. She already begun to feel dread creeping up inside of her. She opened the door to allow Paul entry into her suite. Paul looked at her and she could tell he was worried. He huffed and closed the door behind him.

'Well I got a call from Liam this morning about half an hour ago telling me that he didn't know where Zayn was. They were supposed to meet for breakfast at 10am. He waited half an hour as Zayn is always late what with his beauty regime and styling his hair but when he saw that he was later than usual he called him and his phone kept going to voice mail. Then he went up to his suite and he knocked and knocked and he got no answer.So he called me. I tried calling him but I got voice mail and he'snot answering his door.'

Val looked at her watch, a million thought going thorough her mind. She calculated what time they had gotten back last night.

'They came back at 11pm last night and security took Liam and Zayn to Zayn's suite so I'm thinking Liam was with him. Did he sleep there?' Paul shook his head.

'No Liam was back at his suite by 1am, having made plans with Zayn for this morning.' Val felt her worry tug at her insides but she refused to think about what Louis had told her Modest would do if he...if he...

'What's going on?' Harry asked interrupting her dark thoughts. Paul looked at him standing there next to Shane, holding Adam in his arms.

'Oh hey Haz I didn't know you were here.' Harry looked from Paul to Val.

'What's going on?' he asked again. Val looked at him and once again denied what her gut was telling her. It couldn't be happening. They wouldn't do this.

'Zayn is missing,' she told him quietly. Harry walked towards her.

'Missing? What do you mean missing?' he asked. Paul huffed.

'It means we can't find him anywhere. We called several times and we're getting his voice mail and he won't answer the door.'

'Maybe he's passed out drunk,' Harry offered. Val shook her head.

'He wasn't that drunk Harry.Neither of them were really heavily drunk. They were tipsy yes but not that drunk.' She looked at Paul. 'I'll get my master key and we'll go into his room and check. Harry you stay here with Shane and Adam. We won't be long okay.' Val walked to the table next to the door and picked up a key card, then opened the door and walked out,Paul following her closely. They walked down the corridor past Harry'suite and Louis' suite and stopped in front of Zayn's suite. Val knocked once, twice, three times and even called out his name, still no answer. Fear and dread tugged inside of her and she felt like she was close to tears. She looked at Paul as if asking permission to open the door and he simply nodded at her. She slid the card in the slot and the red light turned green and they heard a click in the door. Val pushed it gently and began walking inside, calling Zayn's name. They came to the living room and it was empty. Val took in a deep breath to steady her nerves and walked into the bedroom.