Chapter 27

A/N WOULD LIKE TO START THIS NOTE BY SAYING SORRY TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO I HAVE MADE CRY THROUGHOUT THE STORY SO FAR. TRUST ME, THINGS WILL GET BETTER. UNFORTUNATELY NOT KNOW. I HAVE BEEN ASKED FOR THIS CHAPTER A LOT AND SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING BUT I DONT LIKE TO RUSH MY WRITING. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS. I WILL NOT ASK YOU GUYS FOR VOTES BUT ALL I SAY, IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN VOTE FOR IT. THIS CHAPTER IS FROM OUR BIG BABY HARRY! WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER I KEPT LISTENING TO A SONG REPEATEDLY SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE IT A LISTEN AS IT WILL SURELY HELP. THE SONG IS 'READY WHEN YOU GET HERE' BY BOBBY ANDONOV (I REALLY LIKE HIM AS HE SOUNDS LIKE A SOLO HARRY) ANYWAY.....I WILL LEAVE YOU TO IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS. I LOVE TO READ THEM.

If one heart fits in another like a puzzle piece,
Maybe you could be the missing half of me

Harry's POV

I can hear them screaming. My girls! First sold out concert in Melbourne. I am nervous and excited. People would think you would get used to this, like it becomes just another day on the job but that'snot the case. Every concert is different. Every crowd is different. I see their face. Their eyes. The adoration and love and I hope they know I feel the same for them. I adore them and love them. If I could, I'd hug each and every one of them because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have any of this.

Their screams are impatient. I wonder if they will be okay when I leave? I wish I could tell them, say how sorry I am that I have to leave. They already know something is wrong. I've been on Twitter and I've read most of their tweets. I've seen the hashtags and I don't like that they are hating on Lou. I seriously don't know how they pick up on things but they are always right. Almost. I have been so tempted to do a fake account under a fake name just to tweet something to them but what can I tweet without giving away too much information? Rumours are like a disease, they spread and eat away at all that's good. They will wonder who I am and how I know so much. They will follow me and hound me with questions and ask for proofs. I know how they function. No, bad idea.

The music is starting up. Soon it's time. 5 minutes maybe. The boys are behind me, chatting and all excited. I am trying to block out his voice. I need to collect myself so I can perform for them. I can't have him emotionally bruising me when I need my emotions in tact right now. I need to forget everything, put my pain away and just concentrate on the girls. It's them that matter for the next 2 hours.After that I can go and emotionally break down in my suite. But not a moment before. Well if my sister lets me that is. I was surprised when she called me yesterday and told me she will be here today.Unfortunately she will miss tonight's concert but she should be at the hotel once I'm done here. In all honesty, I could use her right now.I need a distraction and I've missed my sister.

'Clouds'begins and out we go. I will avoid him at all costs tonight. I will not look at him or go near him. I will keep my eyes to the front, on the girls. First thing I see as I step out there? A huge sign in bright rainbow colors right in front of me that says 'Louis its okay if he makes you Strong.' He's not going to like that! He's not gay guys! Give it up. He left me. We are not together anymore!

I walk to the other side of the catwalk and look into their faces.Please forgive me when I leave, I tell those adoring eyes. It's not my intention to hurt you but I have to go before I lose my mind.Another sign catches my eye. 'Larry Fight For Your Right To Love.'Too late sweetheart. Nothing left to fight for.

I feel the adrenaline pump through me as we go through one song after the other. I try to avoid reading signs that have to do with me and Louis and there are many. They suspect something is wrong. I take a drink of water as Zayn walks down the cat walk to introduce our next song. 'Little Thing.' I sit down and I know he's going to sit behind me. It's all too familiar. It all hits home. As the first notes start and Zayn sings, I feel my heart squeeze and my throat closes. I can'tallow this. I will not be able to sing if I let myself get all choked up. Liam is next. I take deep breaths and smile and wave to the girls who are waving at me. Then I hear his voice singing the part which he told Ed to write...about me!