Chapter 46 (Part 3)

A/N HEY MY LOVELIES. LET ME JUST SAY A BIG HUGE THANK YOU FOR 17K READS. NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS HAVE I EVER IMAGINED I WOULD GET THIS MUCH READS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORTIVE MESSAGES AND SORRY THAT I MAKE YOU CRY AND ALL EMOTIONAL. TODAY I HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. TWO SHOE#RT ONES WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL

Harry stepped out into the corridor and let out a long drawn breath. He felt the remaining pieces of his heart shatter to fragments and the emptiness he felt inside threatened to swallow him whole. He took in a deep breath but just as he did that, he simply burst into tears,his whole body shuddering with the sobs that escaped his trembling lips. He was feeling too much to pin point that one exact emotion that was rendering him a blubbering, broken mess. His knuckles throbbed painfully, his head ached and his heart was just trashed in a way that was past ever being fixed again. He couldn't believe that after all that had happened the past few months, Louis had tried to out them. Louis had tried to prove his love for him in front of the whole world not caring that Modest and Simon would tear him apart and throw him to the dogs. Louis had once again tried to go against everyone for the love of him. Harry knew there will be consequences.Harry knew that they would make Louis pay for this. He slid down the wall and sat down on the carpeted hallway, drawing his knees to his chest, arms wrapped around them and buried his face in the crook of his arms.

Val stepped off the elevator with Shane and Adam and spotted Harry huddled up outside his suite room, huddling his knees to his chest,his face buried in his folded arms, his suitcase and bag all but forgotten.

'Oh my God Harry,' she gasped as she handed Adam to Shane. 'I will be right back,' she told her stunned wife while running the short distance towards Harry. She crouched down in front of him, her hands on his elbows. 'Harry sweetheart what happened?' she asked him gently.

Harry lifted up his head and looked at Val, his eyes red and puffy and wet. Val felt her chest tighten painfully in her chest. How much more could he endure for love? He had been through so much all for the man he loved. He surely didn't deserve all this. Harry just wasn't made to cry! He just wasn't! He deserved to be happy and to enjoy life.Life just owed him much kindness because all he gave was kindness and yet here he was, once again reduced to tears.

Harry sniffed and threw his arms around her neck, pulling her in between his long legs. Val ended up on her knees, in between his legs crushed to his chest. She let him hug her, trying to soothe him the best she could as she felt him sob against her. She ran a hand down the length of his hair softly.

'Shhs hh Harry its okay hun. Whatever it is, its going to be okay. You can make it this time too. You are such a strong person Harry.' Her words only seemed to make him sob harder.

'It will never be okay,' he sobbed in her neck. 'I...I don't know what to do anymore Val.'

By now Val knew their story very well and she could understand what he was saying. Things between him and Louis were pretty broken and it seemed impossible for them to work it out and fix it. Harry loved Louis with a love so intense, it could burn out the sun and drown the world but Louis had hurt him a lot and pain changed people. It makes them face a different version of the reality they once held dear and which was familiar to them. Louis was Harry's home so where do you go when your home was all broken and burnt down? Harry was scared now and afraid to even let Louis anywhere close to him and Val couldn't blame him for that. Heartache was not a nice feeling. On one hand Val knew that Harry wanted to be back together with Louis but on the other hand he couldn't fully trust him again. Val knew what Louis had put Harry through and that Louis was the selfish one out of both of them but he didn't love Harry any less. His deep love for Harry was what had made him selfish. In this relationship, Harry was the giver and Louis was the taker and Louis took from Harry all that Harry gave willingly.