Chapter 16

A/N FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY TO HAVE KEPT YOU WAITING. WASN'T GOING TO UPDATE TODAY AS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BUT I JUST HAD TO :) ITS BEEN AN AWESOME DAY FOR ME. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...MORE OF CUTE LOUIS AND HARRY MOMENTS.

Harry's alarm went off at 4:30am. He quickly reached over his bedside table, his fingers fumbling for the phone. When he found it, he turned it off and exhaled loudly.

'Lou,' he said in his deep sleepy voice as he reached across the bed and shook Louis slowly. 'Lou wake up.' Louis groaned.

'Its still dark Haz shut up!'

'Its 4:30 Lou,' Harry told him, rubbing his eyes and trying to get his brain to work.

'That is not even a fucking legal hour to wake up. What the fuck? Go back to sleep!' Harry giggled despite the tiredness he felt. Louis was not a morning person at all. Harry rolled over and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist and nuzzled his nose against the side of his neck, placing small kisses on his warm skin.

'Come on sleepyhead. We have to be at the airport in an hour. We have to get ready.' Louis shoved him off of him.

'You're such a wanker Haz,' he complained. 'We just went to bed for God's sake. I need to sleep!' Harry continued to kiss his cheek, his jaw and his neck while his hand trailed down Louis' thigh and up again.

'I know baby. You can sleep on the plane though.' Louis raised his head, his eyes barely open and still swollen form sleep.

'You are fucking kidding me right? I went through a lot of trouble to travel with you today and you tell me to sleep on the plane? That is just not right Haz!' He gave Harry a lopsided grin and pushed the covers off him. He swung his legs off the bed and stumbled sleepily into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

'Coming?' he called out to Harry. Harry got out of bed and joined Louis in the shower. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and pulled him to him, his back to his chest. He placed his chin on Louis shoulder.

'Good morning,' he told him and placed a kiss behind his ear. Louis smiled.

'Good morning babe,' he replied wriggling out of Harry's grasp and and began to soap himself.

'Someone's in a hurry,' Harry told him playfully. Louis looked at him over his shoulder.

'We have a plane to catch and someone's got to make tea. You know I can't function without tea and neither can you. In fact you're worse then me, so one of us needs to hurry and go make tea.' He rinsed himself and pushed past Harry and out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. Harry got under the steaming hot shower jets. He was barely awake. He didn't mind flying, he only hated really early morning flights. But at least he got to have Louis with him. He smiled to himself at the thought of a 13 hour flight with Louis. Sometimes he was glad that Louis defied management. The only thing he didn't like about it was that they got a lot of crap for it. Still, he would take their crap tenfold for these extra 13 hours with Louis.