Chapter 37 (Part 3)

A/N BACK AGAIN WITH YET ANOTHER CHAPTER. THIS TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE AS I THINK THIS IS THE TURN AROUND IN THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THAT THINGS ARE BETTER EXPLAINED HERE. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ OUTING LARRY...I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NEARING 10,000 READS. ITS INSANE. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. THANK YOU ALSO FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. I APPRECIATE IT IMMENSELY. ENJOY. ALL THE LOVE MAGS.

Val sat at the kitchen island drinking her tea, looking out over Louis and Harry's back garden. It was peaceful here. Just like their own house which was a few houses down from this house. Val smiled at herself realizing how she never knew that two members of the most famous band in the world were their neighbours. She sipped her tea as she heard a car pull up in the driveway behind the kitchen. After a few moments, the back door opened and three lads walked into the kitchen. Val smiled at them, not really knowing who they were except that they were Louis' friends. They stopped inside the warm kitchen and just stared back at her, clearly surprised to find this woman in Louis' kitchen.

'Hello,'she told them politely. 'Louis will be down in a minute,' she informed them. One of them stepped towards her.

'Hi I'm Stanley,' he told her extending his hand but before she took it,one of the other lads who had been eyeing her with a smirk on his face stepped in front of Stanley.

'Hey, I'm Calvin and you are?' Val smiled at him as she slipped off the stool she had been sitting on.

'Married and a lesbian,' she told him, knowing right away he had been using his flirtatious tone on her. The other two burst out laughing and the one with the ginger hair, clapped Calvin on the back.

'Dude you've been roasted. Hi I'm Oli,' he told Val who was laughing along with them. Calvin scowled at Oli and pushed him playfully. Just then Louis walked into the kitchen.

'What's all this noise?' he asked, a smile on his face.

'Your maid here just roasted Cal,' Oli told him. Val looked at Oli her hands on her hips.

'Excuse you?' she asked him, laughter in her voice. Oli looked at Val then back to Louis and back at Val. Louis chuckled.

'She's my therapist,' he told them as he grabbed his Vans from behind the door and began to put them on. Oli scratched the back of his head.

'Sorry,'he told Val.

'No worries,' she told him. Calvin leaned his elbow on the kitchen island and looked at Louis.

'Your boy seems to have moved on pretty well,' he told him. Louis stopped tying his shoe laces and looked at Calvin, his face a question mark.Val who was beside the sink, tensed. Calvin realized that Louis didn't know what he was talking about. 'You haven't been on Twitter?'he asked Louis. Val responded for him.

'No. For the duration of this break Louis has been keeping off social media. He needs the rest.' Calvin straightened up.

'Ohhhh man you need to see this,' he told Louis as he fished his phone out of his pocket. 'Your boy has made headlines with that Jenner chick,'he continued saying as he began scrolling through Twitter. Val could see Louis' face had blanched. Calvin passed Louis his phone who took it with trembling fingers. His eyes rested on pictures of a luxurious yacht, with Harry and Kendall....so close to each other...on a sunbed. Kendall almost lying on top of Harry. Harry cuddling Kendall.Kendall....kissing??? Was she kissing Harry? And Harry was kissing her back? Harry in a black shirt open to reveal his tattooed torso and arms. Harry laughing with Jeff and Kendall. Harry looking so hot and gorgeous. Louis felt the air leaving his lungs, a sweat breaking out all over his body, his head spinning. He passed the phone back to Calvin.