Chapter 24 (Part 2)

A/N HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN BRINGING CHAPTER 24 PART 2 FOR YOU...ACTUALLY I JUST REALIZED THAT CHAPTER 24 WILL HAVE A PART 3! THIS TURNED OUT TO BE A MUCH LONGER CHAPTER THAN I ANTICIPATED AND I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED WHERE I WANTED IT TO GO SO I'M GONNA NEED A PART 3. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE SOONER. ALSO I AM SORRY IF SOME CHARACTERS HAVE A LITTLE BAD ATTITUDE. I'M SURE THEY ARE NOT LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE BUT I NEED THEM LIKE THIS IN THIS STORY. I DO HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY ALL THE DRAMA AND THE LITTLE FUN.

Louis made his way down to the lobby to meet the lads. He got in the elevator and pushed the ground floor button. While he rode the elevator down, he couldn't help but think of Harry. He knew he shouldn't have stopped to talk to him but there was really no way avoiding him. He had done so well with the avoiding him for the past 7 days. He had to stick to avoiding him. The elevator opened out onto the lobby and Louis made his way to the small bar to the side of the lobby. As he entered he saw Eleanor sitting with Cal, Oly, Stan and Luke. He went over to them but didn't sit. Cal smirked at him.

'Where have you been dick wad? We've been waiting for you royal ass for ages.' Louis looked at his friend and flipped him off as he bent over and kissed El on the forehead. She smiled up at him, tugging on the hem of his jeans jacket.

'I was just about to send security to look for you. I've called you but you didn't pickup.' Louis stroked the length of her hair.

'Sorry love,' he told her, 'I was in the shower and didn't hear my phone.' Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Liam, Sophia, Niall, Zayn and Perrie enter the bar. He looked down at El. 'Be right back love. I need to talk to them for a sec yeah.' She nodded and smiled at him. He walked over to his friends who were settled by the bar.

'Hey Lou,' Zayn greeted him, 'you alright mate?' Louis looked at Zayn, then at Liam,then a Niall.

'I met Harry,' he told them quietly. Liam, Zayn and Niall exchanged looks but said nothing. Louis let out a huff of breath. 'He doesn't look very okay.'Niall snorted.

'No shit Sherlock.You dumped him after 5 years and you honestly expected him to be okay?'

'Niall,' Liam warned him quietly. Niall looked at Liam.

'What Li? We can't keep on pretending that none of this is happening because we don't want to hurt his feelings. What about Harry and his feelings?'

'You don't really need to tell me about Harry's feelings,' Louis snapped at Niall. Niall looked pointedely at Louis.

'Yeah, I really think someone should cos you don't seem to think he has any. For the past 7 days I've been watching him struggle while pretending he's fine but he isn't Louis. He isn't fine at all. He can lie all he wants to everyone else but he can't lie to me. You can't even see what you're putting him through cos your head is so high up your girlfriends....'

'You don't know anything alright!' Louis hissed at him not wanting to draw attention to them. Niall laughed sarcastically.

'Then enlighten us won't you? Tell us why you dumped Harry like he's yesterday's garbage while you frolic with your beard and your half wit friends?' Liam took a step closer to Niall.