Chapter 9

A/N JUST A LITTLE NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY 3 DAYS INSTEAD OF WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS AS WAS ORIGINALLY PLANNED. WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO THE LOVELY PEOPLE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ONE DIRECTION/LARRY ESSENTIAL FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY STORY. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THIS IS A BIT OF A LONG CHAPTER AND I DO HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS. ALL THE LOVE M XXX

Harry felt like an excited teenage girl waiting for her date to arrive. Louis had called 30 minutes ago telling him that he had landed and was on his way. Harry had nearly squealed and hadn't stopped pacing the length from the kitchen to the piano room to the foyer and back. He had truly missed him. Ever since he had woken up this morning at around noon, he had been excited. He had woken up to a text from Louis saying that he was waiting for take off and since then, the butterflies in his stomach hadn't stopped fluttering.

He had woken up to a beautiful sunny and hot L.A day. He had thrown on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and set about preparing for Louis' welcome back dinner. He wanted to give him a perfect romantic evening on his first night in L.A , in this beautiful house after not seeing him for two days. Harry felt happy and had dashed downstairs and found Brian and Alex lounging by the pool in the sun. He padded towards barefoot, squinting in the harsh light of the sun.

'Don't forget Louis will be coming in tonight at 10pm,' Harry told them right away. Alex rolled his eyes, sipping from his bottle of beer.

'Good morning to you too Harry. I'm pretty sure you won't let us forget,' he told him smiling. Harry grinned.

'Sorry,' he said meekly, 'good morning. And uhm...we uhm... we...' Harry shifted nervously from foot to foot.

'Would like to be alone?' Brian finished for him. Harry felt himself blush.

'Yeah,' he mumbled round a smile he could not possibly hide. Alex put the beer bottle down and looked up at Harry.

'We were sent here to keep an eye on you,' he told him.

'We'll be fine Alex, we're not leaving the grounds,' Harry told him right away. Alex and Brian looked at each other.

'Harry,' Brain said, 'Louis has been booked into a hotel for a reason. You and him...' he stopped because he knew that Harry understood what he was saying.

'Oh c'mon Brain, seriously?' Harry moaned. Brain shrugged.

'Orders man!' Harry looked at him and pouted. Alex and Brian exchanged glances again. Alex raised an eyebrow.

'Okay but if any of it gets back to Modest and I lose my job...' Harry bounced over to him and grabbed his head between his hands and kissed the top of his head.

'I love you guys,' he told them happily. Alex and Brian laughed. Harry's happy nature was infectious. Anyone around him was prone to feel happy because Harry was like that, he spread the happy around!

'Not to burst your happy bubble though,' Brain told him. 'There are things to do first. Just got a fax in this morning from the Powers that Be. At 1pm you have to meet your girlfriend for lunch. And at 4pm we have to pick up Eleanor from the airport.' Harry looked up at the blue sky, his head rolling back on his shoulders.