Chapter 18

A/N ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. SORRY ITS A DAY LATE. TOO MUCH DRAMA ON TWITTER THAT KEPT ME OCCUPIED. ANYWAY, I MADE UP FOR IT BY POSTING YET ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER WHICH I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY.

The plane landed smoothly on the tarmac of the runway. It bumped a few times, while slowing down and the brakes hit the wheels. Louis stirred and stretched his legs. He felt numb from sleeping on Harry for the last few hours. He looked down at his hand holding Harry's then looked across to Harry who was still sleeping. Louis could swear that Harry could even sleep in water! He was such a sound sleeper. He looked at him as the plane slowly moved to its allocated parking spot. His curls were all over the place. His mouth was partially open and his breathing was soft and deep. Harry had been asleep for over 8 hours.

After their tryst in the bathroom, they had just sat together holding each other for a while, listening to music and talking. Then they had been interrupted by the flight attendant bringing them lunch. After lunch, Harry had taken off his boots and curled up his long legs on the seat, lowered his head on Louis' shoulder and fell asleep. Louis just sat and wrote more lyrics in his notebook till he felt his eyes getting heavier both from having woken up early and the drone of the plane engine, not to mention the early morning's activities with Harry, till he had no other choice but to rest his head on top of Harry's head, take his hand in his and fell asleep.

Louis kissed the top of Harry's head. 'Hey sleeping beauty, you need to wake up now. We're here.' Harry's eyes fluttered open and met Louis' eyes. Louis smiled. 'There you are,' he told him, placing a kiss on his forehead. Harry smiled and uncurled his legs from beneath him and stretched,

'What time is it?' he asked Louis, moving his tired and numb limbs trying to get them to work. Louis looked at his phone.

'Its 6pm Australia time.' Harry groaned.

'I don't like the way time distorts when we travel across the country. Its like a time warp.' Harry lifted the shade of the plane and looked outside as the plane made its way to the part of the airport reserved for VIP's. It was sunny outside and Harry scrunched up his still sleepy eyes. He kept looking out the window at nothing in particular, just staring outside.

'Hey,' Louis called softly to him, 'what's the matter?' Harry took in a deep breath and turned to look at Louis.

'We arrived. I'm a little worried now,' he told him quietly. Now that their adventure had come to an end he felt a little worried about what would happen next. Louis squeezed his hand.

'What are you worried about love?' he asked him. Harry looked into his eyes and searched his mind trying to find the words to say what he needed to say without upsetting Louis' good relaxed mood.

'Well, there will be fans. And...and you ripped my shirt look,' he told him, showing him rips under his arm and another rip in the seam down his side. 'They will notice. Nothing escapes the girls.' Louis chuckled and cupped his cheek.

'Don't worry babe. You did nothing. I wanted this for us and we got it. I will deal with Modest. Just don't worry okay. As for the girls, well it's been a while since we've given them a Larry moment yeah?' he told him and winked at him, the smile never leaving his lips. He leaned in and gave Harry a soft kiss on his lips as he ran the back of his hand down his cheek. 'How's your bum?' Harry blushed and looked down.