Chapter 30

A/N SURPRISE! ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SO NICE AND ADORABLE. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES. LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS.

Second concert in Melbourne. Another sold out success. Another big show.Louis stepped off the stage sweating and out of breath but satisfied.They had done yet again another amazing job. He watched as Harry walked over to one of the sound technicians to have his ear pieces removed and packed away for their next show in 3 days at Adeliade.Louis watched him without being too obvious, like he had watched him out there tonight as he gave the best of himself like he did every night. He had watched him as he sang and how Harry had not looked at him once, not even during "their" songs. It shouldn't matter but it did! He watched him now, talking to the crew with that dimpled smile on his face and he realized it was like he was seeing him for the first time. The way he moved with grace, the way he smiled but his smile didn't reach his eyes and Louis knew that it was because Harry was sad and Louis felt his heart ache inside his chest because he was responsible for his sadness. He watched as Harry pulled his sweaty hair up in a perfect bun, his black tee shirt stuck to his back, his long legs in his black skinny jeans and those God awful brown boots. Louis knew that one day, he will throw those fuckers away! Just then Harry lifted his head, his green eyes locked into his and Louis looked down quickly. He felt butterflies in his stomach but he put it down to being nervous because he didn't know how he was going to get to talk to Harry and make him stay.

He carefully looked up again and saw Harry walking away with Jeff.Fucking Jeff! Louis hated how Jeff was always hanging around with Harry and how Harry always visited him in L.A even when they were still together. Louis was sure that that ass hole was going to make a move on Harry soon and he couldn't prevent it.After all he had made Harry single and eligible! Harry was vulnerable and weak right now and broken hearted, three major things that dickhead will play upon and Harry was too innocent to see this. Harry trusted Jeff but Louis didn't! He knew how Harry was. He was a big softie who liked to be cuddled and hugged especially when he's down or sad so Louis was sure that Jeff would play on that! Louis sighed. He wondered if he could maybe talk to Jeff and make him change Harry's mind but quickly dismissed the idea. He knew Jeff hated him and Louis himself had never made a show of liking the dude either so the feeling was mutual. No, he had to do this himself. He pulled out his phone and went to a blank message. He typed in Harry's name, the memory of the phone bringing up Harry's name. Louis tapped it. His fingers hovered over the small keyboard. What was he supposed to say in a text? Fuck,how was he even finding it hard to type a message to Harry, his lover of 5 years whom he knew better than he knew himself? Louis hesitated for a second. He wasn't very good with words.

[To Harry]

Hey Harry how are you? Great show huh? Louis

Louis looked at the text. Was it a good text to send to your ex after dumping him 11 days ago? He doubted it was any good and he had even more doubts about Harry replying to this and he could just imagine the confused look on his face when he read it. He'd furrow his eyebrows and suck on his bottom lip wondering why the person who broke him and had been nothing but nasty to him, was asking him how he was and about the show? Yeah, it would confuse Harry but Louis had no idea how to start talking to him again and he needed to talk to him badly. He hit send and hoped for the best. He stuffed the phone back in his back pocket and went off to meet Alberto.

As always Alberto was waiting for him outside and once Louis was in the car, they were off to the hotel. Louis tapped his fingers nervously on his thigh. He wanted to check his phone but he didn't! His curiosity won over and he leaned sideways grabbing his phone out of his back pocket. He checked his messages. Nothing. Louis felt pissed off that Harry hadn't replied but then again what did he expect? That Harry would reply and start up a whole texting conversation with him?But Louis had to try. He had a job to do. One job.