Chapter 19

A/N I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR MY DELAY IN UPDATING 'OUTING LARRY.' THERE WAS SO MUCH GOING ON...THE BOYS ON THE JAMES CORDEN SHOW AND THE BILLBOARDS MUSIC AWARD AND NO CONTROL DAY SO I WAS VERY BUSY. ANYWAY I AM VERY HAPPY FOR ALL THE READS. 813! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM GOING TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE TO MAKE UP FOR TAKING SO LONG UPDATING. 2 LONG CHAPTERS. ENJOY. ALL THE LOVE M XXX

Louis could faintly hear Green Day's 'American Idiot' playing from far away and he could feel a dead weight on his chest, restricting him from breathing properly. His body felt pinned down by something heavy and Green Day played on. He opened his eyes to a hazy dim surrounding and through his fuddled sleepy mind, he realized that the heavy weight on him was Harry. His head was on his chest, Harry's long legs sprawled over his and his arm was thrown across his stomach. He also realized, that 'American Idiot' was his phone's ring tone.

Louis stretched and grabbed the phone off the night stand, careful not to disturb Harry. He swiped his phone, cutting the music off.

'Hello,' he mumbled into the phone, his eyes closing again and his fingers finding their way into Harry's hair. His bun had come undone and his curls where everywhere. He ran his fingers through his silky locks gently, careful not to wake him.

'Where are you?' Liam asked him. Harry moved off of Louis, lying on his side but did not wake. Louis spoke very softly into the phone.

'I was asleep until you decided to end it for me,' he told him.

'And where is Harry? I have been calling him but his phone keeps going to voice mail.' Louis yawned and ran a hand over his sleepy eyes and looked at Harry sleeping. Good thing he had turned his phone off!

'He's here. Sleeping.' The line went quiet. 'Liam?' Louis said into his phone.

'He slept there with you in the same bed in the same room after you two flew in together on a 13 hour flight from L.A?' Liam asked him, a hint of disbelief in his tone.

'Yeah something like that,' Louis replied feeling a little irritated that he had been woken up.

'You made a trend on Twitter again,' Liam informed him, matter-of-factly.

'I know,' Louis simply told him.

'Along with pictures of Harry's mutilated shirt and why was it ripped and how was it ripped and by whom was it ripped and also how Louis looks so happy and like he has won the lottery after a 13 hour flight with Harry compared to pictures of how you looked like a sullen shit when you did the same trip with Eleanor.'

'Shit!' Louis said. 'Fuck! Its bigger than I thought.'

'Way bigger than you could've imagined mate. The girls get excited about anything you and Harry do. If you and Harry stand next to each other, they trend it. If you and Harry so much as exchange glances, they trend it. You should know that by now.' Louis sighed.

'Just how do they notice everything really?' Louis asked feeling amused. Liam chuckled.